A Night at Home🍋

Herobrine sat down at the head of dining room table, Eri and Bruja sitting to the right of him and Charlotte sitting to his left. "So Eri, what do you want for dinner?" Bruja asked as Eri raised a finger to her chin. "Apple sauce and umm, what goes good with apple sauce?" "Pork steaks are good with apple sauce. Does that sound good to you Eri?" Eri nodded as Kenichi the butler took their dinner requests to the chef. Herobrine smiled as Bruja doted on the young princess. Minutes later, their food had been delivered and they were enjoying their first dinner together as a family. "So Eri, what do you think?" Charlotte asked as Eri nommed her pork chop. "It's yummy." She smiled as she ate. "Too cute." Bruja smiled as she pinched Eri's cheek. "So apple pie for desert?" "Yes please." Eri said.

Herobrine smiled as he carried Eri to her new bedroom. "So Eri, I had Bub and the other put this together while we were having dinner. I know it's a bit last minute but I hope that you like it." Herobrine said as he opened the door.

"WOW! I love it!" Eri cheered as hopped down

"WOW! I love it!" Eri cheered as hopped down. She climbed onto the bed before flopping onto her back. "Its so cute." She said as she looked at her new room and toys. "Thank you Papa." Eri said before tackling Herobrine's knee in a hug. He smiled. "You're welcome Eri.

TIME SKIP

Herobrine entered his own bedroom, in need of a good nights sleep in his own bed. Something he would not be getting tonight. 

"Oh, darling

"Oh, darling. I didn't see you walk in." Bruja said before biting her lower lip. She was clad in nothing but a purple garter belt, matching G string, and beige stockings. "Oh, uhm ahnm." Herobrine murmered as he stared at her exposed breasts. "Okay, I'm ready." Charlotte announced as she entered from the bathroom. She was wearing a light green crotch-less fishnet bodysuit. "Like what you see, honey." She said as she bent over on the bed, staring directly at Herobrine. Bruja crawled over before pulling her into a kiss, grabbing a handful of her petite, bouncy ass. At that moment, Herobrine realized he was drooling.

Herobrine laid naked on the bed, staring at his two lovers as Bruja pushed Charlotte mouth down onto his cock. "Oh fuck yes." Bruja said as she licked Charlotte's cheek. She then crawled over to Herobrine before pushing him down into the pillows. "Buckle up sweetie." She said as she turned around, before taking a seat directly on his face. "You like that, don't you?" Charlotte teased as Bruja leaned down in order to help Charlotte suck Herobrine off.

MEANWHILE

Inko was inconsolable. She sat in Izuku's room for three days after he returned to his world. She hadn't eaten in that amount of time and was already dealing with dehydration from crying so much. "Izuku. I'm sorry." She said to herself repeatedly as she held Izuku's All Might onesie to her chest. "Please come back."

Toshinori sighed as he listened to his wife's inconsolable wails. Izumi was at school so he was the only one dealing with her at the moment. He marched up to Izuku's room before opening the door, a tsunami of tears splashing his ankles. He stared at his wife. "Inko." "My baby!" She cried, tears spewing from her eyes at mach speeds. "Inko." She cuddled up to the onesie, holding it as if it were to run away at any moment. "God damn it woman!" Toshinori shouted as she finally stopped. "What?" She whimpered, teetering back and forth on the floor. "It's been three days, he's obviously going to come back eventually, just give it a little time. He'll come back, and we'll all be a family again."

Inko sobbed as she listened to Toshinori. "You don't get it. It's our fault he was quirkless." She cried as she teared up again. "It was All for One who stole Izuku's quirk in order to get back at me." Toshi repremanded. "STOP DENYING IT! You said it yourself, your parents abandoned you because you were quirkless, can't you admit that maybe you did the same?" "Inko, I know it seems far fetched but..." "SHUT UP! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FILLED HIS HEAD WITH HERO SHIT! All Might this, All Might that. All Might fucked everyone in this family over." "That's not true. I haven't..." He paused. "Hanako, she's fine!" "Toshi, her father is supposed to be dead, and her mother is in the FUCKING NUTHOUSE!" "To be fair, Mitsuki isn't exactly a good influence." Inko glared. "Okay, how about your brother Kotaro, he's ok." "He died before the twins were even born." Toshinori grimaced. "Uhh, Nana?" "TOSHINORI!" "OK FINE! But I'm not alone in this, Miss Hurricane of Terror, what kind of fucking hero name is that anyway?" "Shut up!"

MEANWHILE

Shigaraki smirked as he entered the asylum. He wondered what kind of people screwed over by society would be willing to help him overthrow the heroes. "Hey, what are you doing!?" A guard asked as he rushed him. Shigaraki grabbed him by the face, disintegrating the man's head. "Now let's see." He said as he walked into the main office. He destroyed the lock on the file cabinet before opening it and looking through the patients before pulling out a single file. "Katsumi Bakugo? Where have I heard that name before?" He said as he flipped through her info. "Raping Izuku Yagi. All Might's brat. Ooh, perfect villain material, just like her brother."

Katsumi sat her cell, trying desperately not to fall asleep. She was waiting for when Izuku would break down the door, and carry her off into the sunset for their happily ever after. Suddenly, she shot up as she heard the door of the cell break. A dry skinned man with blue hair and red eyes walked into the room. " Hello Katsumi?" "Zuzu?" "No. I'm here to get you out of here, in exchange for a few favors." Katsumi nodded, mad at Izuku for taking so long. "Ms Bakugo, would you be willing to join the League of Villains?"

Sorry if the update took forever, my computer is fucked. Remember to vote and comment and tell me what other video games or game characters you want to see in this story. I'll continue the lemon in the next chapter. Until then, goodbye.