Overworld II

Because of how big the Collectivist Empire is, I added the biomes from the Biomes O' Plenty mod into canon, as well as mobs from Minecraft: Dungeons, Minecraft: Legends, and Minecraft: Earth.

Flags- The flags of the nine kingdoms that make up the Empire. Top left is the Collectivist Kingdom flag and by default the national flag. Top center is the flag of the United Pillager Tribes. Top right is Mycelia's flag. Middle left is the flag of the Nameless Kingdom. Center is the New End Kingdom flag. Middle right is the flag of the Bastion Colony. Bottom left is the flag of the Kingdom of the Amoebic Peoples. Bottom center is the flag of Aranea. Bottom right is the flag of the Ancient City.

Collectivist Standard Armored Car Model II- A 4x4 armored car with 30mm composite armor plating, a V12 redstone engine, a 20mm autocannon turret, and a medium machine gun in the passenger seat

Collectivist Standard Armored Car Model II- A 4x4 armored car with 30mm composite armor plating, a V12 redstone engine, a 20mm autocannon turret, and a medium machine gun in the passenger seat. Has a top speed of 132 kph and can carry nine. 

Collectivist Standard Army Truck Model III- A 4x4 or 6x6 truck with an X8 redstone engine capable of just about any job a truck can do. Has a top speed of 90 kph and a top weight of 7.5 metric tons.

Collectivist Standard Artillery Half Track Model II- A half track artillery tractor with a hydraulic redstone engine, fender winch, and removable bed. Has a top speed of 42 kph and a top pull weight of 35 metric tons.

Collectivist Standard All Terrain Scout Vehicle- A light armored vehicle with 15mm composite armor, an AMR and MMG in the turret, 360 degree field view, and V8 redstone engine. Has a top speed of 115 kph and can only fit two with one person on the rear.

Collectivist Standard Light Truck- A 750 kilogram mixed use vehicle able to carry twice its own weight. Has a top speed of 130 kmh.

Collectivist Standard Utility Motorcycle- A simple redstone direct current motorcycle used for utility purposes, security, transport, rescue, and light attack. Has a top speed of 112 kph and a top carry weight of 180 kilograms.

Collectivist Standard Military Locomotive Model IV- A redstone piston locomotive fitted for 750mm gauge rails. Is 10 meters long, 2.5 meters wide, and 3.5 meters tall. Has a top speed of 115 kph and a maximum weight of 250 metric tons.