The First ELLA Photoshoot, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Rafael (Solano) soon agreed with his fellow executive, as he stood close to his wife this morning. "Exactly what Ms. Severide said Mr. Severide. We're all married here, I have a child with my wife..." Rafael then turned his head, before looking at the Jacobs. "...and my friends Mario and Bella over there are trying to start a family of their own." Mario just looked at Rafael as he said that, as that's not something that he thought that the company should know; but that didn't mean that they didn't already know, which was something that Bella went ahead and reminded her husband. "Mario, take a breath and relax. Remember, I already told Ms. Severide that while I learned the news that I was going to be the head of the lingerie line next year." Stella agreed with the model this morning, before smiling at her. "Yes, and I completely understand." After which, Stella turned to face her husband. "And nobody should need to remind my husband that he has no reason to be jealous, when we have two children together!" Kelly gulped and agreed with his wife.

 "And nobody should need to remind my husband that he has no reason to be jealous, when we have two children together!" Kelly gulped and agreed with his wife

That's when Matt (back at home) hit the button on his iPad to speak. "Kelly, this is probably your cue to just shut up and leave, before you get in shit with your wife; because then, you might not get a chance to try for a daughter anytime soon." And let's just say that Kelly was a bit shocked when he heard his friend say that, as he didn't see him up here. "Matt?" Matt agreed with Kelly as he said that, before explaining. "We're watching the live feed, so shut up and go downstairs to work, if you're here get some work done and don't distract your wife; I would rather not have some complaints of heatstroke during my wife's first photoshoot!" Stella agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that's a possibility. "And that's why I need to get back to work, so get out of here Kelly." Kelly agreed with Stella as he said that. "Happy anniversary Matt and Gabby." Kelly then walked up to his wife, and smiled as he proceeded to wrap his arm around her; kissing her softly, Kelly smirked before walking away. "See you later." Stella agreed, making him leave today.

At the same time, she turned around to look at the models that she assembled. "Now, I first want to thank you gentlemen Mario and Rafael to come join us; because I know that you have other things to do, but we needed male models." Rafael laughed as he heard Stella say that, well aware that was the case. "Not that I would want to have someone other than myself touching my wife, as she wears something as sexy as this." Turning to look at Rafael, Jane just rubbed his back to try and get him to relax, which is something that he really needs to do, rather than be jealous right now. "Can you please not be jealous right now Raf?" Rafael agreed with his wife as she said that, before turning his head and kissing her forehead softly; after which, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and went ahead with intertwining their fingers. And let's just say that Jane loved the feeling, as it was exactly what she wanted; to be held close by her husband, as they work together for the first time in a while. "Okay, now let's just get this started. Who's first?"

Looking at Bella, Mario smirked. "How about Jane and Rafael go first? They have a kid, and we both know that daycare costs are expensive." Turning her head, Stella looked at the couple. "You didn't use the daycare that we have here at the office?" Rafael looked at Ms. Severide as she asked him that, unaware of a daycare that they have here. "What daycare?" Stella sighed as she looked at the couple. "They have a daycare in the gym. 5th Floor, where you go in. They have a daycare there too as part of your employee benefits."

Note to Readers: I have decided to add that, as I wanted to have daycare at work; I hope that you understand and are okay with that, as it makes things easier. I may end up setting up the kids there too, not sure yet. Thanks again for reading and continue to enjoy.

That's when Gabby yelled out. "I forgot we set that up! We can send the kids there to play while we're working!" Matt laughed, agreeing with his wife as she said that, well aware that she was excited for this. "Okay, calm down Gabby and take a breath. You need to relax right now, and just take it easy. Let's just enjoy this, and we're going to make sure that they do a good job." Everybody agreed with the boss as he said that, because they are going to do a good job for him; that's one thing that they all knew. Stella then proceeded to look at the women as she wanted to get started. "Okay, let's get this started. Let's get Jane and Rafael on the stage so we can take pictures. Mario and Bella, go ahead and take a swim; we can do you playing in the pool after we do them, and then you can be wet for the first part of your shoots." Both of the couples agreed with Stella as she said that, following their orders; with the Solanos going to get on the stage so that they can take pictures, while Mario and Bella made their way into the pool for fun time.