Meet the Jacobs, Part Two

Start from the beginning

She then proceeded to look at the man she loves, walking away to her closet in the nude; and let's just say that's not something that Mario was all that happy about, because that was a huge tease. "FUCK YOU!" Bella laughed as she heard Mario say that, before walking into the closet; at the same time, Mario got up out of bed and then went to grab his towel from the side of his bed. Going to put his towel on around his waist shortly afterwards, Mario smirked as he proceeded to make his way over to the closet; that way, he can get what his wife owes him now. She owes him a bit of attention because that wasn't fair; it wasn't fair that his wife just teased him like that, and that was not going to be something that he's going to be okay with. I mean, what the hell Bella. Walking over to their closet, Mario shook his head before walking in to see her looking at his wife. "I swear, you really are a huge tease; and I am not happy over the fact that you just did that." Turning around to look at her husband, Bella smirked as she knew that Mario was happy.

"Oh shut up, you're happy that I did that." Mario agreed with Bella as she said that, before wrapping his towel around his waist again; after which, he started to make his way over to their closet so that he can get dressed for the pool with Bella. After all, that's what she wants right now; she wants to hold her man close to her. "God, you are such a turn on." Going to grab one of her bikini bottoms, Bella went to put them on (while also dropping her towel). Groaning as he saw that, Mario shook his head as that was just horrible; I mean, he loves his wife...but how evil can she be when it comes to what she's doing to him? I mean, she has to know that this is really turning him on. "You are really pushing it now Bella." Bella agreed with Mario as he said that, before going to put her bikini bottom on. "Are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to come help me?" Mario smirked as Bella asked him whether he was going to help her, before walking up to her so that he can do just that; after which, he grabbed the strings on her bikini bottom to do it up for her.

After which, he moved his hand to Bella's side and tugged her body against his chest; and let's just say that really turned his gorgeous wife on, and it gave her exactly what she wanted. She wanted to feel her man hold her like that, and she wants to get pleasure from him. Moving her hands to his toned chest, Bella smiled as she leaned up and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you Mario." Agreeing with Bella, Mario smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist (kissing her again). "I love you too Bella, and I always will." Bella agreed with Mario as she wrapped her arms around his back, pressing her breasts against his chest at the same time; after which, she leaned up and proceeded to kiss the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. And god, was that a nice feeling. It's so sexy, and she's really happy that they're here with each other. But before Mario could continue kissing his wife, he decided to grab his swim trunks; after which, he proceeded to bend down and put his swim trunks on.

Dropping his towel at the same time, Mario just went to do it slowly as he wanted to tease his wife; but at the same time, Bella teased him at the same time (while also slapping his butt). Turning around to look at his wife after tugging his swim trunks up, Mario smirked as he shook his head; after which, Bella made her way over to the bra that she already took out. Going to start putting it, Bella tried to put it on; however, that wasn't as easy as it seemed. And that's why Mario decided to help his wife and went ahead to go grab the bra; putting it on, Mario smiled as he proceeded to do it up. After which, Bella turned around to look at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; moving her hands to his chest, Bella smiled as she got nice and close to him. At the same time, Bella put her hands on his chest and just smiled due to the fact that they are both happy with each other. Getting close to the woman he loves, Mario wrapped his arms around her and just smiled as they are both really happy; after which, he took things nice and slow with her.

At the same time, Bella put her hands on his chest and just smiled as she stroked it with her thumbs; at the same time, Mario moved his hands to her butt and smirked due to the fact that they are both extremely happy together...and that was for the simple fact that they are currently holding each other, because that's all that Mario needs at the end of the day; he needs to hold Bella close to him, and he needs to take things nice and slow with her. And that's what he's going to do for the rest of his life, starting with doing it in the pool for a while. After all, what's better than the idea of the two of them holding each other close in the pool? "You ready to go outside so that we can get in the pool together?" Bella agreed with Mario as he asked her whether she was ready to get in the pool, because she most definitely was ready to get into the pool with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Or we can take a walk on the beach?" Bella smirked. "Oh, now that's what we're going to do." Mario agreed, ready to do the same.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Note to Readers:
While I originally planned on doing a couple chapters with this new couple, I have decided that I am just going to leave these characters where they are; and instead, I am going to go back to the Caseys. Thanks for reading.