57. Contract with Baby AASHU

Börja om från början

Teju " okay "

She went to washroom to get ready and he smiled at his princess sleeping with open mouth. 

He closed her mouth but she opened again and he closed and she did that again and he kept his fingers, she bite that and opened her eyes lazily looking the person who disturb her sleep

He pulled his finger out and she turned on her stomach to sleep, he chuckled and lift her up, she kept her fingers on his shoulder and he shook her a little. 

Karan " Wake up my princess, we should get ready soon na "

Aashu " No get ready ..sleepy sleepy papa "

Karan " so princess don't want to go out, with mumma Papa dadu omi, parvez and nik chachu "

She opened her one eye and looked at him sideways, he chuckled and called teju loudly.

Karan " Tejuuuu, princess don't want to come it seems, she want to sleep, let her sleep okay, we will go "

Aashu opened her eyes widely and he chuckled, she slapped his face.

Karan " aww thapad kyu mar raheho"

Aashu looked at him angry " u leab me and go, haa "

He looked at her scared " no no, how will I leave my princess and go, Papa was kidding baby "

He gave fishy kisses to her and she melted and give kisses on his cheeks.

Teju came outside in her bathrobe and he gulped with all thoughts running in his mind, his thoughts came to end when aashvi bite his cheeks. 

Aashu " Papa no look mumma "

Karan " aur kyu meri biwi hai "

Aashu " no no aashu mumma "

Karan " meri biwi "

Aashu " aashu mummaa "

Karan " phele meri biwi "

Aashu " aashu mumma "

She looked at her mother and teju was now trying to escape from there, looking at aashvi face she couldn't stop melting and aashu jumped into her arms, kissed her cheeks and teju was gone " yes baby aashu mumma "

Karan was like what and he fake glared at her, aashvi showed her tongue to him and he turned his face like he is angry. Teju knew he was acting but the little one thought  he is really angry and she looked at her mother with a pout. 

Teju in her ears " say Papa I love u "

Aashvi grinned " papaaaaa "

He didn't turn and she patted his cheeks " papaaaa aashu dehko "

He turned and she blinked her eyes like a doll " I lubbbbb youuu "

He melted there and picked her up
" Iss shakal se tum dono harado mujhe.. Ufff laddoos "

They giggled and he smiled widely, he took her to washroom and make her ready.