"If you don't want me there so you can go see your Houston hoes then just say that." She kissed her teeth, "Like damn."

"Sunjai, don't start this shit." His smile fell, his playful mood gone. "I don't have no 'Houston hoes', you just made that up."

"Did I?" She looked at him, shrugging a little, "I mean, it's not really that much of a reach knowing you."

He pursed his lips, "Are you done?"

She crossed her arms and the two of them stared at each other for a moment, she was the first one to break, "I'm done now."

He walked over to Sunjai and grabbed both of her hands, resting his back against the counter. She stepped forward and leaned against him, letting him wrap his arms around her. "I'm not messin' with nobody else." He finally said.

Sunjai looked at him and responded by just nodding, "My bad."

"You good." He pulled away as the microwave beeped.

"I know you didn't just hug me like that and not give me a kiss." She poked Ja in his side making him laugh.

"I'm hungry. You had me sitting on that floor for eleven-sum hours wit' no food." He pulled the pizza from the microwave, "Come on, let's hurry up and finish this, i'm getting tired."

"Eleven-sum hours..." She repeated. "You so dramatic. It's only been like four hours."

Ja sat back down on the pillow, "And you not halfway done. Do you know how crazy that is?"

She took her seat on the couch, draping her legs over his shoulders, he kissed her bare knee once before he started to eat.

£ £ £

Sunjai sat next to Kaari and Tee in the second row at the Toyota Center, Ja had taken her phone once they got to the arena so she wouldn't be on it so she was talking to Tee who was actually pretty interesting.

"I can't believe you really met Usher." She laughed at his story, leaning back comfortably in her seat.

"Yeah, he was a pretty cool cat." Tee nodded as Kaari pulled on his hand, "Can we go get popcorn?" He picked her up and put her own his hip, walking back toward the lobby where all the food was.

Sunjai looked around as they left, she watched as the Grizzlies took the floor to warm up. She didn't mind not having her phone, she enjoyed people watching more than anything so she was pretty content at the moment.

Ja grabbed a ball and walked over to her, "You doin' alright?" He asked as Sunjai looked him up and down, taking in his warm ups.

"Yeah, I'm coo." She said with a faint smile, "Your dad is funny."

He rolled his eyes, "He tries to be." He shook his head, "Wanna come shoot?"

Sunjai pursed her lips before laughing, "Boy no. Imma look dumb as hell."

Ja laughed with her, "No one will even be looking."

She looked at all the cameras that were pointed to the court, "Are you blind or just used to all the cameras?"

He shrugged, "Fine, sit here then."

"I was gon' do that anyway." She crossed her legs as she looked behind him, looking at some of his teammates. She accidentally made eye contact with one, causing him to invite himself over.

"Wassup?" He tucked the ball under his arm and extended his free hand to her, "I'm Jaren."

"Sunjai," She shook his hand.