Ja pulled his hair tie off his wrist to pull up a few of his locs, "I'll talk to you later, Sunjai."

She ended the call and looked at Infiniti who had the other AirPod in, "He know he coming over later so I don't know why he acting like that." Sunjai mumbled as she took her earbud from her friend.

Infiniti shook her head, "He really don't sound happy with you." She couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't care." Sunjai held up the phone case to the worker, "Can I get this one?"

£ £ £

Later that night Sunjai sat in front of her TV, following the yoga video that was playing. She had come home earlier expecting Ja but he was soon forgotten when he didn't show up by 6:00, it was now nearing 10:30.

"Now shift your pose into a downward dog.." The instructors voice came from the TV and Sunjai whined heavily, "You doin' a lot now." She sat down, giving up.

Just as she turned off the video and laid on her yoga mat, there was a few knocks at the front door. She waited a moment before standing up and leaving her room, she saw Infiniti on the couch, "Why you ain't open the door?"

"Too far away." She mumbled while slurping more noodles from her cup ramen.

Sunjai adjusted her shorts before opening the door, for some reason the scent of his cologne caught her attention before anything else. "You late." She leaned against the door frame, pulling the door so he couldn't look inside.

Ja furrowed his eyebrows, "You didn't give me a time." He tried to look over her, "Got someone in there?"

"I don't know, have you been drinking tonight?" She teased, a smile playing on her lips.

"You are not a comedian, stop it." He took a second to look her up and down, "You gon' let me in or what?"

She stepped aside and let him inside, when Infiniti saw him she scrunched her face up, "Ew. Why are you heree?" She dragged.

"That infinity and beyond fo'head always make an appearance but ian say shit bout that." He said as he made his way toward Sunjai's room.

She put her hand over her forehead, "It's not even big, you just be chattin." She mumbled.

"Shit looks like a helicopter landing pad. it's huge." He continued as Sunjai pushed him into her room.

"He's just playing, girl. It's perfect sized." She smiled at her best friend before closing the door, she watched Ja as he plopped down on her bed.

She leaned against the door, "You smell like a bitch."

"Sunjai, don't start that." He smacked his lips while she laughed, she knew her humor didn't land with everyone, that's what made it funny to her.

"I'm just playin..." She walked over and sat down next to him, "When you getting a retwist?"

He leaned back so his elbows were sunken into the mattress, "My loc girl is in Houston. I gotta get out there."

Sunjai watched him, the Nike sweatshirt he wore was riding up a bit exposing the band of his boxers. Without a second thought she moved closer to straddle him but he stopped her, putting his knee up so she couldn't sit in his lap, "I'm not yo' nigga, remember? Don't be all up on me like that."

Sunjai's jaw fell open, "You not being deadass." She tried to do it again but this time his hand stopped her, pushing her back on the mattress. "You really can't be that butt hurt." She fell back, feeling extremely humbled at the moment.