Sheetal confusion : what.....

Komal was looking at, YN and Sheetal.

YN putting her foot forward : If your eyes were fine, then this bandage would have been visible.
Then smirked: but i think You have a problem with your eyes, what can you do? afterall Budhapa aagaya hai.!

Komal laughs after listening to YN. But she controls her laughter.
There Sheetal was ready to explode with anger.

Seema enters before Sheetal can say anything. She was looking all around while hesitating.

YN stands up from the sofa looking at Seema.
And walking slowly goes to her.

YN looking at Seema : Took so long to arrive!

Seema with a done face : What Ma'am, Don't you know the rules of your house? After coming here started my inquiry at the gate itself. Then checked me as if I had come inside with a weapon. And then took my photo as well.
YN was also surprised to hear Seema's words.

YN In her mind: so much security ohh God! Tavish must have got all this done for sure. After all he is the king.

Then Seema : Ma'am your phone..

YN snap out after listening to Seema, and takes her phone from Seema.

YN looking at the Seema :Sorry Seema, Because of me you had to bear all this. But I also did not know that there is so much checking here.

Seema smiling : No problem Ma'am.
You take care of yourself. Saying this Seema goes away.
She could not stop. Because there was no permission. And the cafe was handled by Seema.

YN turns back as soon as Seema leaves. And sees that Sheetal was not there. But komal wah there she was looking at her only.

YN was leaving Komal's side ignoring her.

Komal: you know where you are. YN stands at her place after listening to Komal.

Komal and YN were standing facing different directions, but by each other's side.

Komal taking deep breaths:  It is not necessary to fight with everyone YN. In this way you can increase problems for yourself.

YN looking straight : And why are you telling me this.

Komal looking straight : Because you remind me of someone. Jis Vajah Se Tum Yaha Ho. Uss Vajah Ko Astitva Dene Wale ki Zalak Hai Tum me!

Saying this, Komal leaves from there with a slight smile.

YN keeps looking at Komal with confusions.

YN goes upstairs from the lift and goes to the room. And sits on the bed.

YN herself: What did Komal Aunty mean?
Jis Vajah se Main Yaha.... I'm here because of Tavish... Matlab Tavish Ko Astitva Dene Wale ki Zalak.....

then put hands on head - Tavish Ko Astitva Kaun..... Only then something comes to YN's mind.
And her eyes get big with surprise.

YN slowly: Preeti Singhania!!
Tavish Ko Astitva To Uski Maa hi Degi.... but inside me Preeti Singhania ki Zalak... what does this mean.???

YN was confused here and there in the cottage on the other side….

Kabir Jimmy and JK all three were in their investigation. The same room that YN had seen.

Kabir : SP is in India.

Jimmy : But we don't know where he is!

Kabir : SP has to be brought out by any means..