Family Time, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Antonio then thought about it, and just agreed with his sister; after all, that was what he wanted her to do as well. He wanted her to take it easy, and just relax while they take care of her (and the boys for a while). "I'm just glad that you guys invited us over." Gabby agreed with her brother as he said that, glad that he was here as well. "I'm glad that you could make it." Antonio smiled as he heard Gabby say that, as he would always try and come here. "Not that I really have a choice, unless I want to get more work to do from my boss." Matt laughed a bit as he heard Antonio say that, even though he knew that he was just joking. (Or was he). "You better be joking Antonio." Antonio agreed with his brother in-in-law as he said that, as he most definitely was joking. "Oh, calm down Matt; I'm just joking, I promise." Matt agreed with Antonio as he said that, before walking over to her; after which, he proceeded to go hug him. "How are you doing bud?" Matt smiled as he heard Antonio ask him that. "I'm doing good. Thanks." Antonio smiled at him.

After which, Antonio smiled as he looked at Emily

After which, Antonio smiled as he looked at Emily. "Hey Emily, how about me and you go try and find my nephews? I want to go hold them and say hi to them, and I want to see it for myself." Matt was confused as he heard Antonio say that, unsure as to what he was talking about. "What are you talking about Antonio?" Antonio smiled at his brother-in-law. "I want to see proof that Noah's crawling, because I refuse to believe it until I see it for myself." Gabby laughed as she heard her brother say that, well aware that was the case. "Antonio, I promise that he's crawling; and I am going to make sure that you see it, and that you make sure he crawls to you." Matt agreed with Gabby, before smiling as he moved his hand to her back. "Listen, how about you go relax with the boys Gabby? I'm going go to grab us some drinks." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she made her way into the living room so that she can be with the boys and Emily; at the same time, Matt turned his head and looked at Antonio. "Kitchen?" Antonio laughed as he heard Matt say that, ready to get himself and Emily a drink; at the same time, Matt was going to get himself and Gabby some drinks.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking into the kitchen with Antonio so that they can get some drinks for their significant others, Matt smiled as he made his way over to the fridge so that he could get a drink for Gabby. "So, why exactly am I in here? Is it really to get some drinks?" Turning his head as he opened the fridge, Matt smiled as Antonio asked him that. "Let me guess, you really don't believe that I just want to spend a bit of time with my brother-in-law; as we both get some drinks for our ladies?" Walking over to the cupboard, Antonio shrugged as he got ready to grab some glasses for the four of them. After all, Matt was in the midst of getting the drinks out right now. "So, what exactly are we having for supper anyways?" Before Matt could say anything, Ramon walked into the kitchen to give his son an answer. "We already ordered some Chinese Delivery, my treat." Turning his head as he heard Ramon say that, Matt was shocked. "You'll have to give me an amount to..." Putting his hand up, Ramon shook his head. "Matt, I said that it was my treat for a reason."