A broken friendship and the trial

Lloyd's povs

I woke up inches away from Harumi. She was sleeping peacefully. I smiled. She really was like a pretty flower. I kissed her on the head and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After I got out of the bathroom, Harumi woke up."Morning sleepy head. How did you sleep?"I asked."Good. Last night was fun."She said."Yeah."I said."Well, I am going to train."I said."Can I join?"She asked. I laughed."No, remember? You need rest, just like the doctor said."I reminded her. She groaned."Hey, just because you can't take an easy doesn't mean you can't have fun. how about we go to the cannals this week? Like old time sake."I offered. She nodded."Can I at least watch you?"She asked."Yes."I replied.

Me and Harumi headed out for the training room. I trained for about an hour."Hey Rumi, want to go get some food?"I asked. Just then there was an knock on the door. I went to open it."Oh! Hello officers what can I do for you?"I asked."We had been informed by Nya, the water ninja that Harumi Jade had lived. We are here to take her to prison. Her trail will be in two days."Explain the officer."What-wait Nya? She told you that Harumi-?"I choked out. This is......AHHH! I had just gotten Harumi back into my life, then Nya ruined my chance to get her back! I was about to talk back to the officers when Rumi walked up."Please, don't Lloyd."She said."Come with us"princess"."Said the officer. It was like Harumi knew what I was about to do. I didn't have time to think about that, I had to talk with Nya."NYA!"I yelled. And I was NOT happy about it!

Nya's povs

I heard Lloyd shout my name. I wondered what he wanted. He might be ticked off that I handed Harumi over to the cops. Oh well. Lloyd barged into my room."Didn't you ever heard of knocking?!"I demanded."Nya! I know you told the cops about Harumi!"He yelled."What was I supposed to do? You will hurt you again!"I yelled."I am NOT a child anymore! I don't need you to watch over me!"He yelled."Uh..yeah. I think I do. You are my little brother and I am going to watch over you!"I yelled back. Cole poked his head in the room."Do you know who ate the last piece of cake?!"Demanded Cole."NOT NOW!"We both screamed. Cole quickly shut the door, which made a huge slam."Uhhh. Lloyd! Why can't you understand that I did it for your own good?!"I demanded."I know what is for my own good! And I am only a few years younger than you! You are not my mother!"He yelled. I groaned."Would you listen?! Harumi is a bad person! Can't you see that?!"I demanded."What if Jay did all those things to you?! Would you still love him and care for him?!"He yelled.

"Well yeah, but-"What is the difference then? I love Harumi and you can't just make them go away as you pleased!"He screamed."You may be right, but I can keep her away long enough for you to see that she is a bad person!"I screamed."HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!"Screamed Lloyd."UH?! BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!"I screamed back."IT. IS. NOT!!!!!!"Screamed Lloyd."How can you be so sure?!"I demanded."For Harumi, it is a risk I am going to take!"Yelled Lloyd. I stared at him with disbelief. Years ago, Lloyd said he was stupid for not seeing through Harumi. And now here he is: Giving her ANOTHER chance!"I am not sure she is wroth it. Why does it have to be her? Why not Akita?"I asked."AKITA?! We are friends! I have no feelings for her! I have.....them towards Harumi."Lloyd lowered his voice."I don't have time for this! I need to make sure Harumi doesn't go to jail.....and if she does: I will never forgive you."He said in a cold voice.

Two days later......

Lloyd's povs

I dashed into the doors of the court."Can we help you Mr Garmadon?"Asked the judge."Yes, I want to help Harumi."I replied."Well good luck!"Said the judge."Thanks."I replied. I stood by Harumi."What are you doing?!"Whispered Harumi."Making sure I don't lose you again."I replied in a whisper."Lloyd, I d-"No you don't."I replied."Well, let's get started now, that no one else will be dashing into the doors."Said the judge."Harumi Jade, how do you plea?"Asked the judge."I was angry and I wanted revenge. I was...broken. I am not saying that you shouldn't send me to jail."Said Harumi."I for one think that she should. My daughter is in the hospital because of her!"Yelled a woman."Hey, hey, hey! I know that Harumi has done some bad things. And haven't we all? Haven't we all done something that we regret. To prove this raise your hand if you never EVER done anything you regret."I said. I saw no hands."That's what I thought. You see, Harumi is just like us. But she did something a bit worse. But the important thing is: she regrets it. And she wants to learn from those mistakes."I said. Everyone looked at each other."I am sorry Mr Garmadon, but without proof that she has changed. This is the law."Said the judge.

I was just about to speak, but just then the doors opened, a wife and a husband appeared."Oh for the love of the FSM! Does anyone know how to knock?!"Demanded the judge."We have proof that Ms Jade has changed!"Said the wife. She then took out a small notebook.....no, a dairy. The wife flipped through the pages then read:"One week ago, Harumi the Jade princess, saved me and my husband. I don't know why she did it, but I owe her my life for it. If she didn't do what she did, then I would never see my 12 year old son." I smiled at the wife and husband."That's your proof!"Yelled the husband."Alright, Harumi Jade you are now a free citizen of Ninjago! But if I catch you doing any crime, you will be sent to the slammer!"Warned the judge.

Harumi nodded. Some officers undid her chains. Once she was free, she went over to me and gave me a huge. I gladly returned it. When we broke the hug, the wife and husband walked over to us."Thank you two. Without your help, Harumi would be sent to jail."I said."It was nothing. She did after all save both our lives."Said the husband."She is wonderful."I said. Harumi smiled."You know, you two would make quite the couple."Said the wife. I could feel my face becoming red."Well, we better go."Said the husband. The two walked towards the door. Maybe some day me and Harumi could become a couple. Who am I kidding? She only likes me as a friend......