The jounrney begins .... NOW!

Tyrones P O V!
I had always disagreed with Austin, even right now. But I guess that doesn't stop me from not doing what I was asked to do. This is my POV! "Pablo's right out the door!" I said madly. Why doesn't Austin properly know how to think! Dumb ass ! I never swear in front of my friends, neither does Pablo, that's because we're trying to act a little cool. I know Austin doesn't think that we are cool at all, but if he really wants the truth: he's not the cool one at all, the only thing I me and Tasha can get right is that he's the fool. I thought. "Uniqua!" Pablo yelled from outside the door. "I'm with Dragon by the cliff Pablo!" Uniqua played along. "I will come!" Pablo yelled out of the door. We waited a couple of cool minutes before we decided to open the door. "Hide behind the drinking place!" Uniqua yelled. Uniqua's so hot! I love Tasha too though.. I thought. "Okay, me at Tasha will. But aren't you guys coming?" I asked. "You idiot! Of course they're coming!" Tasha snapped at me. Oh yes, let me remember. Tasha can be rude as f u c k at me most of the flipping time. I thought. I saw Uniqua grab Austin's hand and opened the door. I wish Austin would lip off so I could talk to her! She should be holding my hand! Not Austineas! (Aust- Eene-uh-'s) I madly thought. Tasha grabbed my hand. "Let's go!" Then we all went behind ' the drinking place' as my crush, Uniqua calls it. "I see Pablo!" I quietly blurted out, but the others heard me. "Where?" Uniqua asked. She was close to my face. To bad I couldn't kiss her right now. "He's smashing blocks by the entrance where those 10 chairs are that we were sitting on earlier." I said cooly. I was sick of acting cool... maybe I could stop? Naw, then maybe they wouldn't wanna be my friend.

Uniqua's POV:

"Austin!" I asked. "What?" "Can I whisper something in your ear before we do this?" "Sure." He replied. "I keep seeing Tyrone staring at me." I whispered into Austin's ear. "Oh.. uhm.. I don't know what's happening then." Austin said, almarmed. I could tell he was alarmed or startled because he wouldn't tell me why Tyrone was staring at me, but I knew why. He probably liked me, that's why. "If your secretive why should I be with you?" I said challanging him to tell me the truth. "Fine! He likes you, he said if earlier." He whispered into my ear. "Good. Thanks." I said. "Yeah, whatever. Let's just get this over with." Austin said.
( A little bit of Tyrones POV): finally, something me and Austin's ass can agree on. He thought.

Pablo's POV:
"Hahahahahaha! Cutie! Your saved my love!" I said to what I thought was Uniqua, holding her tight. It hurt to hold her though. Then I started smashing and busting cups. "This is for our future enemy, Hogging jog!" I screamed, Uniqua by my side. Still, Uniqua wouldn't talk. "Talk when you're ready, my love!" I screamed. Hahahahahahahhahaahaa I started laughing.

Pablo: "fuck you, Tyrone

Pablo: "fuck you, Tyrone. You thrusted me against the ground fucking psycho!" Or...
"Fuck you, you mother f-CkErZ!" (To down there in the book) ⬇️
Austin's POV:

We could all see Pablo talking to the stool, clearly he had a crush on Uniqua... I saw Uniqua smiling, at the corner of my eye. I guess she was happy that Pablo liked her, but I knew she was not happy that Pablo was drunk so much. "Ready!? Now!" Uniqua screamed. Tyrone and Tasha charged at Pablo. Grabbing his arms and cuffing him, but with their own arms just as if they were the police. Pablo screamed. "Uniqua! Now!" I yelled. We both grabbed each others hands and ran towards the screaming blue penguin. "Stay... still!" Tyrone grunted, as he pushed Pablo down to the ground. Pablo screamed again, as if he was in pain. Then Pablo grabbed the stool and tried throwing it at Tyrone. "Don't you ducking dare!" I yelled, grabbing the stool and throwing it across the hall, at least it didn't hit anything,  just the floor.

Tyrones POV:
I can't believe Austin just saved my life! I thought. I always hated him... but maybe my feelings have changed, maybe though.

Uniqua's POV:
I was scared to death, thinking I'd loose my life as Pablo tried to hit me. I knew Tyrone and Tasha were trying their best, but they weren't very strong. "I love you Austin." I said scaredly. "Love you too, babe." He replied back to me. I smiled. He's so cute! He's hot af too... "Let me go Mom!" Pablo screamed. "He's having the nightmare of his life right now..." Tyrone said to me. "Yeah," I replied. "he sure is." I added. Tyrone smiled at me. Pablo tried kicking Tyrone in the face, but I grabbed his foot. "UNIQUA!" Austin screamed at me. "Your job was to smack him!" "I don't want Tyrone getting hurt!" I said, I let go of Pablo's foot. Then I came rushing by Austin's side. "Well? Ready psycho!" "Yeah, psycho path lady bug, known as Uniqua. I am. Now let's go!" Austin smacked Pablo in the face, the blue penguin screamed in pain. It was hard to see him getting hit, but I knew, sooner or later I'd have to join, so of corse I did. I wacked Pablo in the face, regretting everything I did. "Bye." Pablo said as his eyes closed. "Release him." I ordered. Tyrone and Tasha let go of him, gently. I wondered if Pablo was dead, he wasn't though. I saw his chest rising and falling, that's good. "Thanks, guys, big help." I heard Austin say. I was staring at Pablo lying on the floor. "I know you care about Pablo, but he'll be fine." Tyrone told me. "Thanks." I said, I looked away. Then I realized Tyrone wasn't acting cool. "Uniqua?..." Tyrone began. "Yeah?" "I-... uhm... listen.. I know your with Austin... but I wanted you to know... I have a crush on you." He told me, he looked away. I looked at him as he turned his head the opposite way I was. "A lot of people do." Tasha added. "Listen, Tyrone. I'm not quite sure who to have." I whispered in his ear, making sure Austin wouldn't hear me. Austin came up to me. "Hi." He said to me. "Hi." I replied. "What were you  and Tyrone walking about..?" He asked. "Pablo, we were talking about Pablo." I immediately replied, I didn't want Austin. Phew, what a close one! I thought.
"Anyways... uhm... let's get to bed." Austin said, trying to forget the awkwardness after asking what her and Ty-boy were talking about.