Final Note

WE DID IT! ADS IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!🤟

.)ADS was a single book and it does not have a sequel. Though I may write a spin-off, exploring Grace's story. But things would be a lot different. I'll also try to write an epilogue covering the lives of other characters, during my break.

I wanted to add...

Keep yourself first. Even if it hurts, you might have to do some things, distance out, or at times forgive. But do it no matter how hard it seems now. Like Chris did.

We screw-up. We make mistakes. And that's what makes us human. When guilt consumes you it feels so important to seek redemption. But sometimes the best thing for forgiveness is letting go. Like Andrew had to.

Not accepting who we are might end up making our own body a cage and in turn not just hurt ourselves but the people around us. Not everyone has to get us, love from self is all the acceptance you'll ever need. Don't be late to realize this like Grace.

You don't owe anyone any explanations, be you. Justin will assure you that is the best feeling.

Speak up, voice out your opinions, and let people know when you don't feel right or else you will end up bottling your feelings and exploding on the wrong person during the wrong time like Haze.

.)A big thanks to all of you, who have been sticking around; supporting me, reading, voting, and commenting. It helped a lot!

.) This book is a lot different from IMTN and is not as dramatic. But I was trying to explore something new and over the course, I might just spice it up a bit.

.) Currently, I will be not writing/ posting anything new. I will start editing IMTN as and when I get time. It's going to be a forever process!😅

So for now,

Loads of LOVE!🤩

Stay Amazing,🤟

Sania! :D