"Don't you see we're dancing here?" He asked with a scoff leaving his lips.

I glared at him before looking at Quinn to make sure she was okay but she seemed to be...mad at me? What the hell did I do? Last time I checked, I was saving her. Saving her from much more than she knew.

Dealing with her, She always thought someone was against her and that wasn't even the case. This was exactly why I hated helping people. I always ended up the bad guy that was only trying to wear my cape.

"What the hell are you doing, Rosalie?" She asked as she glared at me,

"You two know each other?" he asked

Well obviously if she just said my name and she looked directly at me, I would assume we knew each other. This guy needed some serious IQ reinforcements.

I looked around the room as everyone's attention was on us. Of course middle aged--jobless bums were paying attention to us. It made sense if I was to think about it, everyone fed off drama.

"Excuse me sir, Is this girl bothering you?" One of the security guards asked him,

I glanced over my shoulder at the guard before turning back to the old man and gave him a challenging look. He seemed a little frightened at the action.

"Yes, please remove her."

"Sure thing, Sir."

As soon as the Guard tried to put his hands on me, I punched him in his face as he fell flat on his back. Must have been his first day.

"Oliver sent you, didn't he?" The old man says as he backs up to make a run for it.

He was stopped by Rorey Quinn and Genevieve Kinsley themselves. God were they so hot. I literally dreamed of being them when I got older.

"Going somewhere, Michael?" Rorey asked with her signature head tilt.

Yup, Delilah was truly her daughter. I mean, they had the same personality. They were basically the same person just Delilah had Genevieve's whole face. It was amazing how well a family could look.

"H..hi, Ms. and Mrs. Quinn" I stuttered like an idiot.

They smiled at me before waving. I smiled back as I was about to wave but Delilah took me by my shirt and dragged me out of the place.

Oj and Lucas seemed to be just walking in now and they were to be clearing everyone out so they didn't get any information on what they were doing. One false move then it would be over for us all.

Quinn on the other hand was trying her best to walk and hold herself up but I knew she couldn't. Her mothers was going to be mad when they found out that she was actually drinking. Maybe she wasn't, I mean...She was around a group of men. Someone could have spiked her drink.

Someone could have spiked her drink.

It was now all clear to me. We stopped as we got to her car and she leaned against her car with her arms crossed. I could hear footsteps behind us. When I turned around I saw Alona and Autumn walking up to us.

"You blew my case!" She yelled at me.

It was hard to take her seriously when she's never yelled at me before. Sure she said some slick things here and there but she was never the type to yell or be mean to someone. It was just the kind heart she had.