He suddenly pulled out, leaving an empty feeling inside of you. He placed another slap on your ass and you felt him bite it, making you scream. He laid down on the couch and gestured for you to come and sit on him."Come here. Sit on it."He watched as you straddled him, placing your hands on his thighs for balance as his hand wandered between your bodies, rubbing his tip against your clit before pushing it inside you. You both let out loud moans as you sank down on him, completely taking him.

"So tight." You heard him groan, squeezing your waist and making you bow your head, laying on top of his body as his lips captured yours in a passionate kiss. "I'm gonna ruin you."

He started pushing into you from under you, the tip brushing against a spongy spot inside you, making you see stars.

"Yes... " You moaned as he completely buried his cock inside you, lifting you up and standing up as well. You squealed when you realized he was only holding you up with one hand, his cock still buried in you. He placed you on the table and you wrapped your arms around his neck, and legs around his waist as he started moving in and out of you while kissing you.

"Just like that... " You mumbled out on his lips before he kissed you again.

Your walls clenched around him and you came around him, your juices covering him, making him smirk into the kiss. He followed soon, filling you up completely.

He didn't pull out, he only picked you up again and laid on the couch with you next to him. His cock shifting inside you, dragging against your sensitive walls made you moan as you now both laid on the couch, spooning.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he buried his face in your neck, placing a kiss on it. You intertwined your hand with his, looking down at your finger that now had a ring on it.

"I love you, too." You told him, bringing your joined hands up and placing a kiss on the back of his palm.

He sat up, making you moan again when he moved. He placed a blanket across the two of you, covering you, before he laid down again. You turned this time, burying your head in Tony's chest. He chuckled, placing a kiss on top of your head.

"I've been thinking about something."He said, making you look up at him.

"About what?"

"We deserve some privacy, just the two of us and our kids. So, I've been thinking of moving to Malibu."

"Why?" You asked again as his hand dropped to your stomach, slowly carressing it.

"I lived there before I moved here."Tony said. "They finished the reparations on my old mansion and I've only been there once, right before I found out you were pregnant with Maria. I was thinking of moving back there with Pepper back then."

You slapped his arm. "Are you seriously talking about your ex while you're still inside me?"

He rolled his eyes and placed a kiss on your lips, interrupting you."Hear me out for once. It's calm there, Rhodey also lives there and we would be away from the team and all the danger."

"But what about your missions?"

"I was getting to that part. I was thinking of retiring from the team. And as Iron Man." He said, making your lips part and you let out a gasp.

"What? Really?" You asked him, propping yourself up on your elbows to take a better look at him."Are you sure?"

"Yes. You and the kids are my top priority. I've had enough of danger following me everywhere I go. And we can get married there." He took your hand, placing a kiss on the back of your palm.

"But Savannah-"

"I'll have her there every weekend with my private jet, okay? And any time you want it."He told you, hand still on your stomach.

"Then yes. I would be happy to move there." You said and Tony grinned, rolling on top of you and kissing you, making you laugh. He pulled away, his hand coming up to your face and his thumb moving over your features as you both looked into each other's eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful, do you know that?" He whispered in your ear in the dark room, making shivers spread over your body.

"Tony... " You whined when you felt he started to grow hard inside you."Fuck... "

You were met with his smirk as he looked down at you, grinding his body on top of yours. "What, honey?"

He had to stop the moan leaving his mouth when you ran your nails over his lower stomach. "Fuck me." You whispered in his ear before slightly biting on it, feeling shivers on his body as well.

"As you wish, my love." He said, starting to thrust in and out of you again.