"I want to speak with your boss, I swear I have no ill intentions" you said, the guy went and spoke to giorno and

"you can go" he said, you thanked him and went inside

"please be quick" giorno said and you nodded

"you are my brother" you said, he was quite shocked and then he sighed

"so we're related from the same father? I see.... Please leave and never come back" giorno said

"what? Why?" you asked, crushed once more

"because we're both made by him... We're both his sins and I don't want to have relations with him or anything by him, I was lucky I got approved by the joestars... My actual family" giorno said

Why was this happening to you? Why was everyone pushing you away and they didn't love you? You started laughing and he looked at you

"you never realized how lucky you were, you got approved by them meanwhile I was never approved by anyone, not dio, not the joestars, not the person that I considered a mother figure... Not you, not anyone. Do you know how that feels? It feels like someone is ripping your heart out and stomping on it, then you have to pick up the pieces on your own, only for this to happen again and again..... But I don't hold anything against anyone, since you won't accept me as well I'll respect it, good luck with your life" while saying all that you cried, after that you smiled at him and left... Once more being denied of love.

After you went back from Italy you continued your studies, thankfully you were smart and skipped a few classes.

But after all that your life didn't get any better, you had to deal with bullying, in the future getting your feelings hurt again and cheated on.

But for some reason you never gave up, if someone else was in your place they would of ended everything or taken revenge.... But why didn't you do it since you didn't have anything else to live for? It's because you're scared to die, and you want to become something someday and make something good in the future you didn't want to be bad like the people that denied you.

Your passion was art and acting so you'll do both, first you did art and then you started acting.

And you became quite successful to both... But to acting there was a problem... Your scars, when you were a teen you were hurting yourself a lot and they were all over your body, so while filming you always covered them with make up or special effects.

So you made a name to yourself and became quite rich, you didn't really need the money, only to have a house and food or anything else you needed, the rest you donated them to homeless, hurting teens, people with illnesses and mental illnesses.

Right now you were in Japan getting interviewed about your career and success.

"how was your childhood like?" one asked

"it wasn't the best, it was full of obstacles, there were many times where I wanted to give up everything but I didn't, that's all I can say" you said with a smile.

After the interview you went to a park to relax... But it was wayyy out of option. Some people approached you and you looked at them, it was three of the men from that day you were left alone when you were 4, and giorno was also there. You sighed and looked forward.

"is there anything I can help you with?" you asked

"look... We never realized how much you were hurting" Jotaro said, you just laughed

"really now? You're here for what? To feel bad about what happened? Back then I was denied by my father, my mother figure, all of you, friends, partners, then my brother... Sorry, I mean giorno, since you don't really consider me your sibling, you all had it easy, you just left a 4 year old to figure it out, like that guy told me... I was 4 and homeless, I had to beg for stuff and for what reason? I was born into this world when I didn't even ask it, and some people came one day and I was apparently blamed for everything that happened to them and their family!!" you said, they wanted to speak but you didn't let them, now it was your chance to finally speak and let it all out.