What If Pt32

32. What if the crusaders fought dio when you were just born?

It was a rather calm day for dio, there was no one to bother him, he had some stress because he had to fight the crusaders but he didn't care, he was ok today..... Sike!

"lord dio may I speak with you?" vanilla ice asked.

"what is it vanilla ice?" dio asked.

"one of the women that you've been holding them hostages is pregnant" vanilla ice said.

"what?" dio asked.

"it's true my lord... Also I think it's yours because this woman has been here for a while" vanilla ice said, dio thought for a bit

"just put her in one of the rooms and take care of her and the baby, if when the baby is born and it's not mine then throw them in the streets, I don't care" he said and vanilla ice nodded.

When dio first found out that your mother was pregnant with you, your mother was around 8 months pregnant, so she was getting closer to giving birth, also the crusaders were close to arriving.

Dio was curious to see if you were actually his child or not.... But he never saw it, the night the crusaders arrived to fight dio, just a few hours before dio died, you were born.

There was no one there so your mother was helpless, she was begging for help but no one heard her, she actually thought that you both were going to die before she passed out, but luckily for the both of you, the crusaders got back to the house to see if they could find anything and they found your mother on the ground.

"Mr. Joestar! This woman is pregnant! We must help her" avdol said.

Joseph went out and called the speedwagon foundation members inside to get your mother to a hospital immediately.

So they rushed inside and got her on the stretcher and put her in the van and drove to the hospital.

The others decided to follow behind because it was kinda suspicious that a pregnant woman was in Dio's mansion.

So after hours of waiting to see what happened a doctor got out and stopped in front of them.

"are you family to the woman?" he asked.

"no, but we found her unconscious and brought her here" Joseph said.

"I have good news and bad news, the bad news are that the mother didn't make it, the good news are that a healthy baby girl was born, she's a little thin but still healthy" the doctor said.

"there's something else we need to ask" Jotaro said.

"yes?" the doctor said.

"does she have a star shaped birthmark on her left shoulder?" Jotaro asked and everyone looked at him

"now that I think of it... Yeah, she does have one" the doctor said and everyone was shocked.

"anyways, since the little girl doesn't have any parents we're going to sign her in an orphanage" the doctor said.

"no need for that... I'd like to adopt her" Joseph said, everyone was shocked but didn't say anything, the doctor allowed then to see you for a bit.

you didn't have any of your parents hair color, instead you had blue hair.

"are you sure you want to adopt her?" the doctor asked and Joseph nodded, it was only a matter of a few days and you were now under Joseph's care.

"now the only problem is... How am I gonna tell suzie what happened?" Joseph asked as he held you.