Cut Scenes Pt42

Just a few moments of you going through different emotions (age 2)

Clingy:
You were feeling clingy today as soon as you woke up. You tried to find your father but couldn't so you clinged on Jonathan, he was looking through the books in the library and you were just holding onto his leg.

"are you alright (y/n)?" he asked with concern you looked at him and nodded, he then picked you up and you immediately hugged him.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asked

"yeah" you said, he was a bit unsure but he went back to looking for different books while rubbing your back.

You wanted to cling onto someone because lately you barely had anyone hug you, you wanted to feel the warmth of a nice hug, and of course Jonathan gives the best hugs.

After a while he found a book and decided to get you back to your room, when he got there he sat on the couch you had (there was a couch there from when you got sick one time so dio would check up on you or sleep there and check up on you in the middle of the night) and then he layed down while you layed by his side, after making sure you were comfortable he started reading his book.

Around an hour later he closed his book and looked at you, you had fallen asleep, he carefully got up and made sure that you were safe, and after he placed the book on the table he disappeared. You had a nice nap for about an hour but you soon woke up because you noticed that there was no warmth from a hug, you looked around and didn't see Jonathan, that made you upset, but don't worry! Just in time dio arrived! You got up and went over to him and hugged his leg. He immediately picked you up and hugged you

"how's my little princess?" he asked

"I'm okay" you said as you hugged him, his hugs were like Jonathan's but not quite the same, while Jonathan's hugs gave that protective, warm and welcoming hugs, Dio's was a bit the same with you but a little more cold. Dio tried to get you to let go but you didn't, you had a strong grip on him, he then let you go but you didn't fall, you still had a good grip on him.

"I understand now, you want hugs, that's why you're so clingy today, I should of expected that from you, you love hugs" he said and he then got you with him to wherever he was going.

"you got more stand users Enya?" dio asked

"yes my lord... But don't you think you should leave (y/n) behind? They are going to test their abilities on each other and it might get ugly" Enya said

"I can't today, she's too clingy" dio said and he let you go but you again didn't fall, you had the strongest grip.

"I see" Enya said, they soon went to meet the new stand users, when they saw dio they were immediately intimidated, but then they saw you, they thought that maybe he'll go easy on them... Wrong.

"you'll fight to death, the strongest will survive, the weakest will die.... Make any type of sound and I'll kill you, now start fighting" dio said and they started fighting, dio made sure to stay in the shadows and have his stand to keep you distracted, dio knew you were a stand user since you were a baby but he didn't try to bring your stand out, he will wait until you bring it out on your own.

While the stand user fought to death you were playing with the world, he had brought some of your plushies and you two played. In the end there were 3 stand users standing, dio let them all live and be his servants.

For the rest of the day you were still clinging on him

"(y/n)... Princess please let go of me, I want to go and shower" dio said but you didn't let him go, suddenly dio saw a paper and that meant that Jonathan was here.

"your friend is here, why don't you go to him?" dio said, you looked over and saw Jonathan, you climbed off of Dio and went to Jonathan, for once dio was glad Jonathan appeared, dio got up and went to shower while you clinged on Jonathan..... Yeah, that was the whole day for them, having their daughter cling on them.

Energetic:
Both Jonathan and Dio were trying to stop you from jumping on furniture, somehow you sneaked in the kitchen and ate LOTS of sugar! Like a lot of sugar, and sugar with toddler don't go well.

You started of by running around and then doing parkour in the house, from jumping from couch to couch, to climbing on tall furniture and jumping on other furniture. Jonathan saw you first and tried to stop you but of course the toddler beat the big buff man. The sugar rush was really getting to you and you were going crazy! So you took your clothes off and run around.

Dio heard the commotion and thought that someone was having trouble killing someone else, so he checked it out.... And he saw you running around and then heard loud footsteps following you, he knew what was going on and started running after you.

And now you were parkouring around the house and they were desperately trying to catch you.... Which it did not work.

They chased you for hours and hours but then dio decided to stop.

"let her run around but make sure she doesn't get hurt, that way she'll exhaust herself and stop" dio said

"ah yes! You're right, great thinking!" Jonathan said and they both did that.

They were surprised when you kept running around for 5 hours plus the 3 hours they were trying to catch you.... I mean seriously 8 hours? Make that your job😂

At around 2am you got exhausted and just collapsed on the couch and fell asleep.

"finally" Jonathan said as he plopped on the floor, dio then took you in your room and got you in bed.