Cut Scenes Pt9

9. Birthday with both of your dads!!! (btw if you haven't noticed this is not in order, it's a bit messy, one moment you're an infant the other you're a toddler)

Today it was your 3rd birthday and Dio wanted to make it special, he walked into your room and saw that you were still sleeping, he came up to you and slowly woke you up.

You rubbed your eyes and then opened them, dio smiled at you and you sat up.

"who's birthday is it today?" he asked, you thought for a bit and then smiled

"mine!" you said

"yes it is" he said and he hugged you.

"happy birthday my beautiful princess" he said and you giggled.

He picked you up and took you downstairs so you could eat breakfast.

"since today it's your birthday where do you want to go?" he asked

"the zoo!" you said.

"the zoo? What's interesting about the zoo?" he asked.

"I want to see animals, especially the lions and the Tigers, they are pretty" you said and he smiled.

"you're lucky because today they'll be open for the night as well so we can go together" he said and you cheered.

He sat you down and handed you your breakfast, instead of eating it you played with it so dio decided to just feed you.

"drink your milk too" he said and you nodded and drunk all of your milk.

"I'm full!" you said

"it's two more bites, come on" dio said and you shook your head.

"it's two little bites, if you eat them I promise you that I'll buy you the best cake ever" he said and you immediately ate those two bites.

"I want chocolate cake!" you said and he chuckled.

"I'll get you one but not now, let's go and get you ready" he said as he picked you up.

When you both got in the room you saw a box and a teddybear next to it.

"a gift?" dio asked.

"gift!" you said excitedly

Dio let you on the bed and he picked up the box and teddybear, he opened the box and there was a letter inside there, he took the letter and unfolded it.

He groaned as he knew who took the gifts for you.

"your friend got you these gifts" dio said and you cheered, you looked in the box and in there was a beautiful dress and some beautiful shoes.

"can I wear them today!?" you asked.

"I'm afraid not, those are dirty, but you can wear the dress I got you" he said and he showed you the dress, it was beautiful as well.

"but can I wear the new shoes too?" you asked and he thought for a bit.

"fine" he said and you clapped your hands together.

It was around 7pm, the sun was almost down , and you were in your birthday outfit ready to go to the zoo with your dad.

"papa?" you said and he looked at you.

"what is it?" he asked

"can my friend come with us?" you asked.

"no" he said.

"why?" you asked.

"because I said so" he said.

"but it's my birthday, I can invite him if I want" you said and he looked at you.

"you can invite him only this time, no other time alright?" he said and you nodded.

The two of you left and midway there your friend appeared and walked with the two of you, when you got at the zoo you first saw the elephants, then you saw the zebras, but after lots of animals you wanted to see the ones you liked the most.

"can we go see the lions now?" you asked dio and he sighed.

"alright let's go" he said

When you got there you saw the many lions and you were very happy about it, you went close to the fence but not too close and looked at them.

"papa, this one in the back is giving the other lion a piggy back ride!" you said and he immediately covered your eyes.

"I think it's time to see the tigers now" he said and he left while holding you, you were to young to know what those lions were doing, Jonathan let a sigh of relief and followed the two of you.

You went and saw the Tigers and you did the same with the lions, this time they weren't giving a 'piggyback ride'

"you like big scary and powerful animals?" he asked and you nodded.

"they are pretty" you said and he nodded with a smile.

"there are white Tigers as well and they are pretty too" Jonathan said and you suddenly had stars in your eyes.

"(y/n)? Why do you have that look?" dio asked

"I want to see the white Tigers!" you said

"how do-.... Your friend told you didn't he?" he asked and you nodded

"he said they are white and have beautiful blue eyes!" you said.

"indeed, those Tigers exist but I looked at the map when we arrived and they don't have them here, those Tigers need to be in a colder place" he said and you pouted as you nodded.

You looked around for hours and you had fun.

"I want a picture with the pumas!" you said

"let's take one together" he said, he tried to set the camera but couldn't.

"tell him that I can take the picture" Jonathan said and you nodded.

"my friend said he can take the picture" you said and Dio looked at you, he then sighed and agreed.

He walked up to you and picked you up, he fixed your hair and dress a little bit and then his too, he saw the camera getting picked up by nothing.

"wait... OK, now you can take the picture" dio said, and the picture was taken, the picture was taken out and waved around and then handed out to Dio.

Dio looked at it and smiled a bit and then gave it to you.

"I like it!" you said and he smiled.

When you left you bought a cake from the bakery and went back home, there dio lit up the candles and sang you the birthday song, he thought he was singing alone but Jonathan was also singing, when the song was over you made a wish and blew the candles.

Since it was late at night dio gave you a little piece of cake but promised you to give you a bigger one the next day.