What If Pt9

9. What if you went back in time, but this time without dio? (age 4)

You were peacefully napping in your room when you heard something, you opened your eyes and sat up, but before you could react someone appeared out of nowhere and then everything turned black.

When you woke up again you were in an open field, you looked around and soon came face to face with someone familiar, and behind him stood someone even more familiar.

"are you alright little one?" Jonathan asked, but you stood silent

"should we get her to a doctor?" Jonathan asked dio.

"do whatever you want I don't care" dio said.

"how many fingers am I holding?" Jonathan asked.

"3" you said and he sighed in relief

"what's your name?" he asked you

"(y/n)" you said

"it's nice to meet you (y/n), my name is Jonathan and this is my brother dio" he said as he pointed at dio, dio looked at you and scoffed.

'wait, brother? Papa never told me he had a brother' you thought

"where am I?" you asked

"you're in England" Jonathan said

"but... My home is in Cairo, how did I get here?" you asked

"Cairo?... Do you remember anything before waking up here?" he asked you

"I remember waking up by a weird sound, I then sat up and saw a weird and unfamiliar man, and then I blacked out" you said

"poor kid" Jonathan said.

"what year is it?" you asked and they both looked at you confused

"what do you mean? It's 1888" dio said

"but I remember the year being 1989...maybe I'm dreaming" you said and they looked at you with shocked looks.

"time traveling?" dio asked

"maybe, I don't think it's possible though" Jonathan said

"how old are you two?" you asked them.

"we're both 20" Jonathan said.

'should I say that I know them? Or that one of them is my friend and the other is my father?.... No, they'll freak out'

"so you're from another year? Are your parents here with you?" Jonathan asked and you shook your head.

"they got me here alone and papa doesn't know, and I don't have a mom, she died when she gave birth to me" you said.

"oh, I'm sorry" he said

"it's fine, I don't feel sad for not having a mom, papa is the best and I know he'll take care of the person who got me here" you said.

"that's good to know that your father will do anything to protect you" Jonathan said.

"jojo, we should go" dio said

"she can come with us, we can't let her here alone, I'm sure father will understand" Jonathan said and Dio shrugged.

Jonathan took your hand and the three of you walked towards their house, all the way there you were anxious, what if they found out? What would they think? You needed to stay silent and talk less about your life.

"I just noticed... You and her have the same hair color" dio said as he looked at you and Jonathan.

"maybe, but remember she's from a century forward from us, does your parents have that color of hair?" Jonathan asked you.

"papa said that mom had them, my mom was Egyptian, papa doesn't talk about her that much" you said and Jonathan nodded

When you got there you were surprised at how big the house was, when you got in you were greeted by some butlers and maids but they stopped when they saw you.

"we'll need to talk to father, is he in his room?" Jonathan asked and a butler nodded and escorted you all to that man's room.

"ok, stay out here, I'm gonna talk with my father and explain everything to him and then we'll call you in" Jonathan said and you nodded.

You waited outside, you looked around while staying in place, they were very rich by the looks of it, you then looked down and fixed your dress and then your hair, soon the door opened and you looked up, it was dio.

"get in" he said, he kinda scared you, he never acted like that around you, you nodded and walked in, when you got in you saw an older man in bed, he looked sick, he smiled at you as you got closer.

"hello (y/n), my sons explained everything so you don't need to say anything else, you must feel scared being away from your father" he said and you nodded

"it's alright, the boys told me from what you told them that your father is very nice, he'll get you back home" he said and you nodded once more.

"now tell me, how old are you?" he asked.

"I'm 4" you said

"oh my, you're so young, but you sound so smart" he said

"papa is very smart and he taught me how to read" you said

"you're father must be very nice" he said

"yeah, he is, for my birthday he got me to the zoo and then he got me my favorite cake and we went home and there, there were many gifts waiting for me" you said and he chuckled at your enthusiasm

"when is your birthday?" he asked you

"my birthday is April 4th" you said.

"your birthday is the same date as my son Jonathan" he said and you nodded.

"Jonathan I need to speak with you for a bit, dio could you show her around?" George said and the boys nodded, you and Dio got out of the room and then you followed him.

"there's something weird about you" he said as he looked at you

"what kind of power brought you here?" he asked

"I don't know, papa knows" you said

"what's your father's name?" he asked you

"why do you want to know?" you asked him

"don't talk back to me alright? Now tell me" he said, he kind of scared you, he was never like that.

"I'm not telling you because you're scaring me" you said and he scoffed and walked passed you and intentionally bumped into you and you fell down

"Dio! What do you think you're doing!?" you both heard Jonathan say, he came up to you and gently picked you up and placed you on your feet.

"why would you do this to the poor child dio!?" Jonathan asked him

"she's suspicious, something is up, she's not telling us something " dio said

"you're right, she's not telling you something" a familiar voice was heard, you all turned to the window and there stood... The older version of Dio, the one you grew up with

"wait! Two Dios!?" Jonathan said as he looked between the two of them.

"stop talking for a bit, the one you mistreated right now was your future daughter, but don't worry you won't remember anything, (y/n) let's go" DIO said and you went up to him.

"so all the good words she said about her father was.... About you?" Jonathan asked and DIO nodded.

"I'm sorry you had to see this side of me, it won't happen again" DIO told you and you nodded, he pulled something out and he dropped it on the floor, he made sure to cover your nose and mouth with a clothe you wouldn't inhale the smoke, the others did and they collapsed.

"let's go home" he said and you nodded as you hugged him.