At present, it seems that the latter is more likely.

These classmates are now successful in their careers, and their personalities had become more upright. Although they are very curious about Lou Shijing's marriage, they only made a few shallow jokes and did not talk too much about it. This topic quickly disappeared and was over.

The morning sun broke through the clouds and poured down, carrying a bit of the coldness unique to winter, falling into the compartment through the car window, and was quickly melted away by the warm air.

Ming Yue woke up suddenly at this moment, staring at the void with wide eyes, after a burst of rapid breathing, two streams of clear springs gradually gushed out from those beautiful peach blossom eyes, and slipped silently down the corners of the eyes.

Lou Shijing was stunned, and quickly took out a tissue to wipe his tears: "Did you have a nightmare?"

Ming Yue lay on his lap, tears falling like broken beads.

Although he was a spoiled young master, he never cried in front of others, even when he was on the verge of collapse, when he heard the news of his pregnancy, he never shed tears.

However, at this moment, he kept crying as if he had been wronged by the heavens.

Liu Yan put on her earphones and closed her eyes to rest, not noticing the movement in front of her.

Lou Shijing held Ming Yue's hand and comforted him softly: "It's just a dream, don't take it seriously."

Ming Yue abruptly withdrew his hand, keeping it away from him.

Lou Shijing frowned, wondering if this dream was related to him.

Soon, Ming Yue turned on the phone and started typing.

Lou Shijing immediately took out his phone and clicked on the unread messages when there was a vibrating sound from a WeChat notification in his pocket.

Moon: "I dreamed that I became a woman with two heavy lumps of flesh hanging from my chest, and the whole world laughed at me! You forced me to breastfeed my child!"

Lou Shijing: "..."

He looked sideways, and Mingyue seemed to be crying even more sadly.

After a while, new news came from the chat box: "It is said on the Internet that progesterone will stimulate the secondary growth of breasts/breasts, will mine get bigger? What should I do if it really gets bigger..."

Lou Shijing calmed down, and replied: "Don't put too much pressure on yourself, everything is the same as before except for the child, you are still Mingyue, you won't become someone else because of this child, let alone change sex to become a woman."

The eldest young master wiped away the tears on his face indiscriminately, holding the phone in his hands in silence.

Lou Shijing: "Would you come over and let me give you a hug, or should I come to you?"

Ming Yue glanced back at him, and then typed: "Of course you come here!"

Lou Shijing smiled helplessly, moved his body to the other side, stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around the angry man, lowered his head and kissed away the tears on his face, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Thanks for your hard work, Yue Yue."

He was too emotional just now, and the little guy in his belly began to be restless.

Ming Yue grabbed Lou Shijing's hand and pressed it to his abdomen, and the strong fetal movement was clearly transmitted to the man's palm through several layers of clothing.