chp 18

Ik I'm writing after a long time but I've got no ideas on what to write, aka writer's block 😬
But recently so many of u guys are voting on the chapters and commenting for me to continue writing that I was moved to tears. I honestly thought that my ff was trash since there were never any comments or anything but u guys even added it to your reading list and that gave me more motivation to not leave this fanfic discontinued so I'll try my best to complete it .
Thanks for the support 🩷😊
Now on to the chapter..
.
.
.
.
.

Lucas's pov
As i was abt to leave for the boutique where my friends and teams were but something caught my eyes makin me look there
It was a man dressed head to toe in all black and he was hiding behind the pillars and sneaking photos of me...
Immediately bells started ringing in my mind, not the good kind but the type that shouts DANGER!!
I decided to quietly walk inside the boutique and as i suspected, he continued to follow me. I signalled something and went inside
.
.
As soon as I entered the boutique, I saw all the teams and my frnds spread across the boutique looking at various clothes and accessories and that's when I got a message on my digi watch and i checked it to find a message from my security head, Jacob.

Jacob: sir we have caught the guy that was following u. He has been taken to the warehouse.

I smiled, proud of my excellent security guards. I would deal with that guy after the ball but rn I need to focus on a more important battle, Askin her out to the ball

My eyes started scanning all over the boutique, searching for her and that's when it happened; suddenly silence fell over the room, the only sound being the clicking of heels and that's when she emerged from the dressing room upstairs, stopping at the stairs and as her eyes scanned everyone below, her eyes met mine and it felt like the world has stopped, everything moving in slow motion and the only thing I can see is her and unknowingly a smile started making its way in my face until I was smiling like a fool in love, my eyes set on her, her beautiful hair, her long hair, her perfect face and that innocent smile that makes me turn into slush. She slowly started climbing down the stairs, stopping at the bottom stairs, our eyes still connected and thats when i fully took her in. Took in the beautiful red gown she wore. I was speechless... the way it fit her like a glove and the way the slit starting from her uper thigh just made her look ethereal, a goddess, my goddess..

Twilight: so how do I look guys?

She asked in her soft and melodious voice, breaking me out of my fantasies.

"U look perfect princess" I say smiling and that's when everyone turned their heads towards me, finally noticing me.  But I ignored them all and walked straight, closing in on Twi

' u look perfect Twi, absolutely gorgeous. You should get this for the ball.' I continued as I reached her, giving her one of my signature smiles

She immediately looked up to meet my eyes, her cheeks blushing a deep shade of pink. Fuck! I loved it when she does that.

" u really think so?" She asked questioning me but i simply nodded, still smiling brightly at her

" then I guess I'll take this. Please ring this up for me" she said looking at the clerk.

" since we r done looking for your dress, I'm hoping you'll help me find something as well. Something that matches yours" i said looking at her. She looked a lil shocked, wide eyed with her lips parted.
She looked so cute that i couldn't help but chuckle.
" Don't tell me u r taking someone else as your date to the ball after being my ball date for years"  i said smirking a lil.
The way the crimson crept on her cheeks was enough of a sign for me to know that I still had a chance.
"Ofc i am not. You are still my ball date" she muttered under her breath but loud enough for me to hear.
"Good now come help me" i said pulling her with me to a rack of suits and customised outfits.

Once we were all done shopping we all headed back to the dorms. Everyone was excited for the ball except me.... I was excited for something entirely different....
.
.
.
To be continued

Ok wow😳 this took me longer than expected
This chapter was more focused on other aspects but you can stay excited for the next one cause it's gonna be a bomb 💥