chp 13

Helllllloooo my precious readers
I'm back from dead with next chp for u guys 😉
Ik u guys must be more interested in the further story then my useless ranting here so continuing the story 😁😁
Also if u guys want me to continue the story , give me a good playlist to vibe to while writing 😁😩
I'm desperate for good music 🎶 🎶

English : type here
Japanese : type here

Lucas / Hinata POV

They all entered a huge limo and sat inside it.  As soon as everyone was sitted in. Hinata spoke
Hinata ( lucas)  : now u may ask as any questions u want the answers too.
I asked them. I know whats going to happen next. And just as i predicted i was bombarded with questions from all sides like ' who are you really? ' , 'how tf u and Kenma suddenly changed your look? ' , 'what tf was wrong with those reporters at the airport? ' ' yeah why were they taking pictures of all of us?? '
Seriously they should consider going into paparazzi if they quit volleyball based on their speed of questioning
Lucas/ Hinata : alright shush. I only have two ears and one mouth to answer. You all might as well become paparazzi at this rate.
This made the three: twilight, alex and ms parker laugh.

Lucas : hey alex,  why don't u answer their questions?!😏

Third person pov

Hinata's fluent English left everyone shook since they all thought he was dumb because he failed his semester test . But in reality he was considered one of the top geniuses in the world and he failed those tests because of his missions and later he decided to play along since that helped him in keeping  a low profile.

Alex : first of all,  as we said he is Lucas Arthur and I'm Alexander Trusovo but feel free to call me Alex. This lady here is one of our childhood bestfriends,  Twilight Wood -

Twilight : Nice to meet you 😊

Alex : and our head teacher ms Parker. Generally she is 24/7 busy with her hospital but today is a special day so she came to pick us up.

Bokuto was abt to speak when Alex interrupted him

Alex : and before u ask, no we won't be telling you why its a special day rn. Also on how we changed our looks all of sudden ,then we can't tell u that as well since its a secret and isn't supposed to get out of the high circle but just know that this is how we look. And if you look out now, we have reached celestial academy.

And with that there was silence once again in the car as everyone say oustide the windows in anticipation of what they were going to see as the car passed thru the gates of celestial academy  .

Once again kuroo was abt to say something but was interrupted by Tanaka and Noyas sudden screams of exclamation.
Tanaka: OMG !! Is that a castle!??
Noya : You have got to be kidding me!?? *they both had star eyes at this point *

Alex : nope that's just the fighting castle where we are taught various martial arts and sword wielding. Its pretty boring Tbh.

(what they saw) They were all enjoying the beautiful views of the surroundings

(what they saw)
They were all enjoying the beautiful views of the surroundings

A few mins later the car stopped in front of ginormous mansion

(the mansion) (ps: imagine its day time)

Lucas : home sweet home
And with that he broke into a run towards the mansion.
Alex : hey wait for us
And with that alex and twilight ran behind him

Ms parker : these kids never learn *sigh*

While the other team members were still in shock.
Wakatoshi : what should we do now?
Aakashi : i think we should follow them.
And with that the rest of the teams ran to catch up with them

To be continued