chp 4 first meet

He opened the door to find no other than.......

Hinata's POV

I opened the door to find a boy with short raven hair fidgeting around with a volleyball.
I knew who he was...
Kageyama Tobio , King of the court in the volleyball world with a bad reputation of being extremely overbearing.
I knew because I read about him in a volleyball magazine while collecting information about this mission.
I was just thinking this when I was broken out of my thoughts by a cold voice
"You!! What do u think you are doing?" The raven haired boy said or should I say kageyama...

Kageyama's POV

I arrived at the karasuno gym quite early so I started practicing my serves. I still remember how my middle school team benched me because they couldn't handle my talent and overbearing attitude. I was just reminiscening my past when the gym doors suddenly opened and a orange haired boy walked in. He just stood there staring at me. I felt awkward so I broke the silence by saying , "You!! What do u think you are doing?"
He looked at me asked me ," hey don't mind me asking but are you really that infamous king? "
King that disgusting Nickname was given to me to always remind me of how useless I was even after having so much talent. It really ticked me off as I rushed towards the orange haired boy grabing him by his collar ready to land a punch on his face

Hinata's POV

As soon as I asked him the question he rushed towards me grabing me by my collar to land a punch on my face when suddenly two people grabbed him from behind and far from me. I felt someone standing behind me so i looked behind to see who it was and was met by a smiling face with silver hair , now standing beside me asking me if I was okay when suddenly, kageyama shouted ,".............."

To be continued.....

I hope u guys like it
Till later😊
Peace✌