chp 12

Ik i have updated after so long but college really keeps me super busy plus I'm studying three languages together (korean,  japanese and german)  so its super hard to update but here's a chapter for all my lovely readers 🙂 hope u forgive me for not updating weekly 😅
Anyway lets start

English : type here
Japanese : type here

   ???  : welcome back lucas and Alex

A few moments before

Alex's POV

I was feeling so angry on the way that freaking blueberry and salt shaker were talking to shoyo When suddenly shoyo spoke in such immaculate and fluent English. That was the moment i thought his voice sounded so familiar. But before i could guess who it was i saw Ms Parker walking towards us and say
Ms parker : welcome back lucas and alex.
That's when it clicked me.  His voice sounded so familiar because he was my best friend Lucas ( he had a shocked face on)

Lucas (hinata's)  pov

I was thinking to myself abt what Ms  Parker just said. Alex,  one of my best friends was with me during my entire mission time and i didn't even sense it.

Third person pov

While they both were thinking abt this , the rest of the teams were wondering among themselves who is that lady in front of them and who were the Lucas and Alex she was greeting? ( they all know basic English)
When takeda sensei decided to voice their questions

Takeda : excuse me mam , but who are you? And who are lucas and alex  ?

But before she could answer shoyo chipped in.
Lucas ( shoyo)  : her name is Emma Parker, usually referred to as Ms Parker, the head teacher of  class 9-A at celestial academy and also one of the most famous hospital director in Europe,  and my name is Lucas and Alex  is... *he started off wondering who was his friend among all the boys himself*

Alex(kenma ) : its me , I'm Alex .  Me and hinata here are her students and our real names are alex and lucas respectively . * he said with a poker face *  ( did i give u a shock?? 😉😂)

There was a big silence as all of them processing what kenma aka alex said just now. Until hinata decided to break it.

Lucas (hinata) : i can't believe it. We were so close to each other this whole time and we couldn't even figure out that even tho we have been friends since childhood is just so unbelievable. We could have finished our missions so quickly if we knew we were together

Alex and ??? : ikr

Hinata and alex eyes widened at the sound of the other voice and both along with ms parker looked at the owner of the voice.

(this is twilight)

(this is twilight)

Hinata ( lucas ) and alex : twilight

Twilight : hey guys! ( she said with a smile) how are you two?

Lucas and alex : we're great, how are you?

Twilight :  Just fine. Tho its really  a mystery how the two sharpest minds of celestial academy couldn't recognize each other after being best friends for years. ( she said with a teasing smile)

The three of them started laughing .

Ms parker : alright now stop laughing u three.  Lucas and alex go and get yourself changed so we can head back to academy. The rest of your grp is already there.

Alex and Lucas : yes mam.

With that those two ran to the washroom with their bags to change aka remove their disguises.

While this was happening the volleyball teams were still in shock and looking at ms parker and twilight.

Ms parker noticed and said  " wait for those two to come out and they will explain it to you but till then please calm yourself down " she just finished saying that and lucas and alex came towards them and said that they were done and could leave the airport now.
Everyone's jaw dropped seeing those two as they actually  looked

(how lucas looks like)

( alex looks like this)

Kuroo : wow shrimpy chan and kenma look so handsome.

Hinata : thanks kuroo san but I'm not a shrimpy uk,( he points towards himself indicating kuroo to look at his now height)

Aakashi : kenma and hinata look real tall rn. But what i don't understand is everything that's going on rn?  Why would u change ur looks?? And what do u mean by missions??

Lucas : we will explain it to u as soon we enter the car

Everyone agreed and headed out the airport.
As soon as they excited the airport , thousands of flashs greeted them.  A lot of cameras were taking pictures of Them more like Lucas, Alex, twilight and reporters asking questions in English and fangirls and boys screaming . The teams were really shocked at this but decided to stay quite.  They all entered a huge limo and sat inside it.  As soon as everyone was sitted in. Hinata spoke
Hinata ( lucas)  : now u may ask as any questions u want the answers too.

To be continued....
That's it for today see u nxt time
Byeee...