My minds lost

◇Bills P.O.V◇

My mind was in a daze. I couldn't think of anything other than that stupid letter. It had been more than an hour until I realized I had been staring at those stupid words, although I wasn't even reading it anymore just staring. Suddenly my mind snapped out of it.

"Mabel.." I whispered trying to break my self out of my trance. My body picked it's self off the bed and began a slow travel down the stairs. The lights were off, everything was silent.

"Shooting star?" I asked calling out, but there was no response. I walked toward the door and then a note caught my eye that laid on the coffee table. "Hi Bill, it was fun seeing you today, even if it got ackward. I'll talk to you soon." What a simply vague note.. it sort of hurt my heart and then rage built inside of me when I began to see the only way she could of gotten home was with Will. However before long my mind was wandering back to the letter.

How did my parents come to this decision? Why did Valerie only agree to me? Why is my brother pissed? Why did he deliver the letter? Why does our family need anymore power?

No matter how many questions I asked, I didn't have any of the answers. Even if I want to ask Will I doubt he would give me any serious answers. Like when we were kids and he would make me figure things out on my own, since father and mother were usually away he was the only person I could asked, though it never helped. He always saw me as the weak little brother. Father loved his strength, my mother loved his power. I didn't truly have either. My powers are fine now, against humans there no challenge, but against another demon that's a different story. It bothered me so much that Valerie is suddenly throwing this on me when Will is obviously a better match for her. Honestly why does she expect to marry someone she hasn't seen in forever.

The thoughts just continued for what seemed like ever. Every possible solution, problem and outcome popped into my mind. Suddenly my eye began to glow. Was it already day time in Gravity Falls?! Shaking my head to try and focus I appeared in Mabels room.

"Oh hey Shooting Star," I said forcing a smile, I could tell I didn't look the best, but the last thing I want was her to be worried about me.

"Did you get my note?" She asked. It for some reason struck me with a bit of sadness again.. that very vague note.

"Uh.. oh yeah I did," No matter how hard I tried I couldn't fake my happiness. I sat down on Dippers bed.

"Well Di-" She began but stopped. It looked like she had forgotten what to say but then she nodded and smiled at me.

"Did you try on your sweater?" She asked. I couldn't even look at her, but my heart fluttered when I remembered she had made a sweater for me.. even if I hadn't tried it on, it made me happy.

"Yeah it warm, thanks," I said smiling at her. I would try it later but I didn't want her to be sad that I hadn't already. Looking at her, it became clear. I want to protect her, but not only that, I want to be with her.

"Shooting Star I'm sorry but business calls, we will hang out later okay?" I finally said as I looked at my clock. Looking back up at her, I knew what I had to do.

"Of course. Have fun!" She said smiling at me, that wonderful smile that made everything around better. It also reassured me of my decision. I was going to tell my parents and Valerie that I wanted to live my own life.

After working up the courage I arrived infront of the Cipher manor. It was too big for a family of four, well now three. It was only the size it is to show money and power. Appearance is everything, was something I was told from a very young age. Suddenly I had a urge to laugh thinking about if I showed up looking beyond horrible. But before I could let even a chuckle out the door opened.