Needle to thread

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

My eyes were heavy. My back cracked as I turned over to see Dippers bed was empty, he had woken up and bolted. It was happening again, and just when I thought we were okay. Hugging my pillow I thought about if I should summon Bill or not, this wasn't his problem. But I think he has fun teasing me. While in thought I had unknowingly mouthed the chant.

"Hey, hey," said Bill who had appeared and was sitting down on Dippers bed. His light blonde hair swooped just a little over his eyepatch and his blue eye stared at me.

"Oh, hey," I mumbled. I wasn't happy. This was strange for me, I could usually be happy in any situation or atleast smile until I really was happy, I just didn't have the motivation.

"What's wrong Shooting star?" He asked, he looked curious or maybe concerned. Either way he stood up and sat next to me on my bed.

"I believed Dipper and I were really getting along, or so I thought. But yesterday he blew me off and he did it again this morning, before I even woke up!" I complained, I hated when I complained the tone in my voice became weird and strained. Bill looked at me and smiled.

"Wow really? Pine Tree is giving you that much trouble? Well I don't think he knows what he's missing," Bill said laughing, there it was again his amazing laugh and genuine smile.

"Thanks," I said as tears fell from my eyes, what he said made me so happy, it was happy tears not sad, or maybe both.

"Whoa whoa, no tears, here I have my first favor," Bill said smiling at me trying to get me to smile, I shook my head to try and get my Mabel self back. Smiling I nodded at me for him to tell me.

"Okay, since you seem to love sweaters, would you make me one? Maybe getting to know a few human things may not be bad," he said looking at the ground, he looked embarrassed. My face lit up in delight, he was really asking me to make him a sweater?! Maybe he really was becoming my friend.

"You got it!" I grinned and got up to gather all of my materials needed. My heart raced as I gathered all of the things, then I started to wonder what color he would want, or what color would look best.

♢Bill P.O.V♢

Shooting Star frantically began searching her room for the things she would need. She was even whispering to her self, but I could hear clearly. I'm so glad this cheered her up, I mean I did use one of my favors but I still have two more so it's not that big of a deal. After a little of her stumbling around and me chuckling ever time she did she came over to me holding two fabrics.

"Okay here is a light blue, like your eyes, and here is a yellow like your hair," She said smiling. Then stared at both of them with a stern thinking face.

"I don't know which to use.." She sighed. I looked at both of them, it didn't really matter to me, in human form I always wear yellow, but this was to make her happy, it wasn't for me.

"Why not yellow with a blue design?" I asked seeming like that was a nice compromise, her face lit up and shook it up and now.

"That's a great idea!" She squealed in excitement. Smiling at her, she then got the rest of the stuff.

"Stand up," She demanded, I eyed her a little confused. She held out the measuring tape so I nodded. Seeing as I was taller than her she had some difficulty trying to get my measurements but she finally got them all written down.

"Okay well I don't want you to see it till I'm done!" She said with a sly smile on her face. Oh no, I hate waiting, I hate curiosity. But I wouldn't tell her that. I simply nodded.

"Hopscotch," She said, again I nodded and smiled as I dissappeared.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello my lovely readers. I already know how I'm going to end this story however it will a little while longer until it comes to a close I have ideas. In the meantime I'm wanting to write a Once-ler/Greed-lr (Oncest) fan fictions, along with my own written book called Wicked Wings. One is a gay fan fiction, the book will be a little bloody and graphic, so please don't read if you don't like that stuff or have triggers. However I want all of your input to this story and possibility of the others. I love you all, also to any that read and don't follow I would love if you did both since I will have more stories coming out. Anyways as always I shall write more soon. Bye♡♡♡