Chapter 8 | the lullaby

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

Chapter 8 | The first episodeSong: i have no song golly gee again!?«────── « ⋅ʚɞ⋅ » ──────»Readers POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter 8 | The first episode
Song: i have no song golly gee again!?
«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»
Readers POV:

I was laid comfortable in my bed, but then I heard the phone by my bed ring, I was surprised to be honest. Never thought anyone would call at this time, but without Rosemary she wouldn't be able to take care of the calls this time around, so you answered it.

"Hello? Who is this?" You asked, not saying your name just in case it's a crazy ass reporter or something. It would be the first time they ever would've caught your number if it was a reporter but these days you wouldn't put it past them to start acting crazy. But the person on the other line started speaking,

You heard the voice that you haven't heard in a long long time! Oliver Venus, the latest actor you have spent time with in your last role. "Ello? This is Y/N right?" He said in his British accent with a small chuckle at the end. It made me smile hearing his voice once again, he was like me.

Oliver was on a kids show that was somewhat like 'Welcome Home' but it was named 'Oliver's Ventures.' It centered around him living and visiting different environments and countries learning their cultures and differences and teaching kids stuff.

He was on it long before we did our movie called "The last love" which had me and Oliver in a high school lovers role with the troupe of the guy being hopelessly in love with the girl and her being oblivious and him having to try and win her love.

The memories with Oliver flooded my mind, he was always so sweet with others on set. No matter who it was he treated them with kindness, he was like no other person you have worked with.

Oliver was also the only one to shut down anyone talking bad about you even in public magazines, you cherished him as a good friend.

I just cleared my throat and sat up. "Yes, this is her! Hello Oliver, how have you been?" I asked as I played with the phone cord. I heard him sigh and he spoke up "I've heard about your recent project, uhm. Welcome home I think?" He paused then continued, "When it releases, if it's a big hit like I know it will" he said teasingly and went on.

"I would love to talk to my director and the show executives and the others about maybe collating with welcome home after the first few episodes get released? Wouldn't you think that would be fun?" Oliver laughed.

My head looked up as I thought about it, such an out of the blue question! I thought about it for a few seconds. "Well, I would! It would be amazing working with you, because you are such a sweetheart."
Oliver laughed on the other end and agreed with me.