Chapter 1 | Realization..

"The Wally Darling is in this show!? and my character is his love interest!?"
After you spoke you heard Julie squeal with joy then the faint sounds of clapping could be heard on her end..

'Now I'm not sure about this..'

(Btw before we start! (c/n) means Child's name, you guys can choose your child's name

(Btw before we start! (c/n) means Child's name, you guys can choose your child's name. Because it would mean more to you and I'm using they/them pronouns so imagine them any way you want :])

Song recommendation: everything she wants by wham!

Your POV:
"Yes! Isn't that just amazing! I went ahead and read your side of the paper and i just wanted to hear your reaction! It was worth the wait!!" Julie laughed out.
But me? No, that means some people who are big fans of Wally Darling might be iffy about me. Some fans can be like that and sometimes it's just weird when they take it too far.

"I mean I'm kinda excited I guess, I'm sick of doing movies somewhat. But I have seen some of Wally's films. But being an actual love interest to him, I'm not sure is all." I told Julie, all I was saying was true. Then also a show for kids is nice and funny, I would love it.
I just don't know how I would break the news to my husband about the love interest part.

"I'll go ahead and call you back Julie! Thank you for reaching out after all this time, It means the world to me."
"No problem (y/n), let me know when to go get you or you get me for us to arrive on set together. I can't wait!" Then I heard a click and static signaling that our call ended.
Then I sighed and just groaned. "I swear if Micheal wasn't a good agent in terms of finding me good roles, I would have him fired by now. I'll just have to talk to him next time." But my head went up at the sound of someone coming and hearing them start to speak, "So, the Wally Darling huh? I thought we agreed for you to take a break on things like that." My husband Liam told me.

I didn't know what to say, I'm not even sure why he cared. It wasn't like we were really as romantically involved since I found out about his affairs with various women he has found through my acting jobs.
"Well, It's not real love Liam. It's acting, it's what we actors do." I just gave him a look, I didn't want to be sassy with him but I rather not fight right dead set in the morning. It could ruin or make my day.
But I could hear his sigh of disappointment behind me as I turned and walked over to my white closet, filled with dazzling outfits and beautiful shoes.
I picked out my favorite outfit, "I know it's disappointing but, I have a right to do the roles I want. This show is a new opportunity for me! I don't wanna just keep doing movies, this can become consistent for me."

Liam gave me a look that gave off really now? Vibes, and funnily that was exactly what he said "really now? I'm your husband your image reflects me too. But alright, I won't take up your time anymore. Go ahead, since my opinion seems to hold nothing to you."
Liam then turning to the door and walking out closing the door behind him.
Now leaving me with my thoughts, 'maybe I was a bit too harsh.'