Chapter 3 | Don't know..

"I'm looking forward to being with you on this new show too." His eyes seemingly looking back at me and showing genuine happiness.

'Why are you feeling this way? Already?' You thought to yourself..

You felt absolutely silly, mostly because you embarrassed yourself in front of the most famous actor in the world at the moment! You just composed yourself and made sure it didn't happen again, but you had to move on from Mister Darling after some...

You felt absolutely silly, mostly because you embarrassed yourself in front of the most famous actor in the world at the moment! You just composed yourself and made sure it didn't happen again, but you had to move on from Mister Darling after some time. The director already looking happy, "you guys already have so much chemistry! This will go smoothly when we start shooting for the show! Now everyone take a seat!"

He told all of us and you obviously had to go by Julie because she was smiling at me and wiggling her eyebrows, you just rolled your eyes and put your hand on the side of your mouth and mouthed 'I have a husband' and she just had a sly look and shrugged her shoulders. You had then sat down in the relatively comfortable chair beside Julie and that one gal Sally Starlet. You kinda seemed to like her, she seems really nice and chill. You can tell she loves acting she's basically radiating the love of being here.

You listened to the director talk and had people hand out papers with info, recording times, rehearsals, and you were to be honest.

Growing bored.

So when it was over you and Julie spoke to each other again but you then got called back by the director.
"Miss.(Y/n)! Mister. Darling! Please come over here I need to give you both extra information!"
You kinda got nervous, we are supposed to be love interests so it made sense I guess. You walked back into the room and Wally was already there, he turned to you and smiled. It made you smile and you kinda felt alright. Then you both turned to the director seeing what he was gonna say, "As I hope you both read, you are both gonna be love interests! We need automatic chemistry between you two. So please work on that! But I see that it won't be that long until you both become friends. You are excused now."
You sneaked a peek at Wally and he seemed to be thinking kinda hard about something. You wondered what but didn't mind it.

Wally Darlings POV: (still in third person but we get his thoughts and stuff-ish.)

He was thinking really hard, he noticed you from a few magazines and movies you have been. If it wasn't for you he would've turned down this role for 'Welcome Home'.
He has heard about some sandals about you though, with rumors of you only doing roles that were romantic because you wanted to get away from your marriage. 'I don't think it could be that, would be do that?' He thought, he wasn't paying attention to the director all that much since it was probably useless shit anyway.
But he looked at you briefly and his eyes flickered forward again. He noticed the director stopped talking and you started to walk away, his gaze went towards you and you noticed a woman with purple hair went up to you with a board writing down stuff while talking to you. He assumed it was your assistant and made a mental note for future reference.
The director started mindlessly talking to Wally telling him he was glad he accepted this job and he was grateful because the role was made to fit his strengths and acting skills like the others and everyone told him it was a stretch to get Wally Darling on the show.
Oh how desperately he wanted this to end, he is nice and all but he just wanted to meet his other cast-mates at least.
But thankfully to his delight the director stopped talking and excused him.
He walked out and was met with Barnaby B. Beagle. Wally already knew Barnaby because they are in almost everything together, it was a thing Wally preferred most, another reason why he said yes to the job.