Chapter 6 | The feelings

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

Chapter 6 - The FeelingSong: Dreamy Eyes - Johnny Tillotson

Song: Dreamy Eyes - Johnny Tillotson

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

'Oh boy, I hope this goes good!' I thought as I looked at Rosemary for encouragement.
She gave me a smile and an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"You will do great y/n" Rosemary told me as she opened the door and tilted her head towards the door.
I got up and saw the others heading to the set.

The background was big, I mean big!
With other set ups like the insides of each neighbors houses and things like that.
I felt my stomach doing flips, making me feel nervous.

I looked around and saw everyone getting into their places.
I went to my set where my 'house' was which had a small library, that went into a bedroom and house mixed together.
It was impressive, what was the budget for this show!?

But the director was talking to Wally and we would do a couple of practice shoots.
So we did a few then it got to the real deal.

It started off as Wally being in his home and when the camera started rolling he would come out and nice music would softly be playing in the background.

Him coming out on cue and pretending to look surprised, "hello neighbor! Welcome home. I'm Wally, your neighbor. What is your name?"

There was a pause long enough for the viewer to give a response. He then hummed in response to the viewer and smiled warmly, "that's a wonderful name neighbor. Today I need some stuff to paint-" he walked closer to the camera and the camera following him with his movements.

The episode went as normal.
Him visiting Howdy's and visiting different houses. Meeting everyone and everyone introducing themselves in a nice way.

But soon it was my turn, I waited by a book stand by the bookshelf.

I was supposed to look puzzled, looking around for a book I was meant to give Wally. But it being no where in sight I was sad that I couldn't find it.

I heard the cue as Wally knocked on the bookstores enterence, I went over in a hurry.
Opening the door for him, he walked in and the camera focused on the both of us, Wally noticed I was visibly worried, and his eyes looked at the camera.

"Our dear neighbor y/n, seems worried about something! Should we ask her what's wrong?" He paused his face turning into a worried look as well.