Chapter 5 | Knowing..

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

«────── « ⋅ʚɞ⋅ » ──────»

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

Knowing - Chapter 5
💋
Song: Step on me - The Cardigans

«────── « ʚɞ » ──────»

It as was the morning, after Rosemary was with me until I calmed down and stopped crying, I felt ultimately tired.

Rosemary just hugged me for one last time and put the blankets over me as I felt my mascara messed up and face a mess.

I didn't even have the energy to go see c/n..I was just too tired.

She knew all along, she knew he was bad, even Julie.

The dream I had was more of a memory, even when I talked about my dreams with Liam.
They knew, they always looked disinterested and worried, I never noticed.

Love can make you blind, it made me blind.

I laid here in my bed, it being now 3:00 am, I fell asleep around 6 pm. Which was way off my usual time I fall asleep.
I now slowly sat up and got up going to the bathroom in my room, looking at myself in the mirror.

My hair now messed up, makeup all ruined, eyes red, and still in my day clothes. But even though I looked messed up in all kinds of ways I still smiled slightly.

This is a new opening for me, if he divorces me I'll be free.
Free to love someone else, if I even can.

I grabbed my makeup remover and put it on a cotton ball and started removing the makeup softly. I doubt I would be able to go back to sleep so I took my time.

After I removed my makeup, I looked slightly better. But now my hair looked greasy and my hair messed up.
So I went to go get a towel and went over to the shower and turned on the hot water so maybe it'll help my muscles after I worried so much that I got cramps in my legs at some point so now they were aching.

I removed my clothing and put them in my basket so I can wash them later, carefully though because they were expensive clothing items.
I stepped into the shower and felt the water go over my head and slide down my body and getting ready to wash my hair.

I got out of the shower feeling better, much better, refreshed even.
I wrapped my hair with a towel and got my PJ's on with a velvet and silk robe that was my favorite color.