Nightmares

LIV

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Jay yells at me.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay, but she -"

"I don't want to hear it!" He yells again, and I flinch. Jay notices my flinch and steps towards me, but I step back.

"You didn't defend me, Jay." I whisper.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry. I should have." He apologized.

I snuggled into his chest. I don't like fighting or confrontation.

"How about we skip dinner?" He says with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded. Jay grabbed my arm, walked past his family, and made our way to his room. I'd do anything not to go back to that dinner table.

Jay pulled me into his room and attacked me with a passionate kiss. He lifted my dress over my head and continued kissing me. He reaches out onto his dresser and takes a condom.

Jay tears open the packet and rolls the condom onto his hard dick, his eyes never leaving mine. I watch him intently. I love this man.

As he finishes putting on the condom, he leans in to kiss me again, his hands roaming over my body. I moan softly into his mouth, feeling my body respond to his touch. He knows exactly how to make me feel good, and I trust him completely.

Jay lays me on my back and pulls my panties off quickly.

"I want you so bad, Liv." He whispers into my ear.

"I want you to, baby." I say sucking onto his bottom lip and guided his hard cock into my pussy.

He starts to move his hips, pressing himself against me. I can feel him through the condom, and it's an incredible sensation. I wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer to me, wanting to feel more of him.

He breaks the kiss, pulling back slightly to look into my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks softly.

I nod. "Yes, I'm okay," I reply.

He smiles at me, and I feel a surge of love for him. He starts to move again, slowly at first, but then picking up speed. I moan louder, feeling my body responding to him.

He leans down to kiss my neck, his breath hot against my skin. I run my fingers through his hair, holding him close to me.

Jay groans loudly and pushes into me completely.

He collapses onto me, still breathing heavily. We lay there for a few moments, catching our breath.

"Do you want me to finish you off?" He asks, but I shake my head.

"No, baby. I'm good." I smiled, and he kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to marry you." He says.

Jay rolls over and reaches for the condom. He ties it off and throws it into the bin next to his bed.

There's something that I've been wanting to do for a while. I take a deep breath, feeling a little bit nervous, but also excited.

"Jay, can I try something?" I ask him, my voice a little bit shaky.

He looks at me curiously. "What is it?" he asks.

I sit up and move over to where he's lying on the bed. I take his hand and guide it to my mouth and circle my tongue around his fingers seductively, showing him what I want to do. He looks surprised, but also a little bit turned on.

"Are you sure?" he asks me, his voice low and husky.

I nod. "Yes, I'm sure," I reply.

He sits up and pulls me towards him, kissing me deeply. I can feel his hands on my back, pulling me closer to him. I run my hands over his chest, feeling his muscles tense under my fingers.

As we break the kiss, I take his cock in my hand, feeling it hard and smooth against my skin. I lean down and kiss the tip, feeling him shudder under my touch.

"Fuck." He moans.

I ran my tongue over the head, tasting him for the first time. He moans softly, his hands tangling in my hair. I take him into my mouth, feeling him fill me up completely.

I start to move my head up and down, taking him deeper into my mouth. He groans loudly, his hips bucking up against me. I can feel him getting closer and closer to his release, and it's turning me on even more.

Finally, he reaches his limit and pushes my head down cumming down my throat. I swallowed it and opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue showing him I swallowed it.

"Damn, that's hot." He says. As I sit back up, he pulls me into his arms, kissing me deeply. "You are amazing," he says, his voice full of love and admiration.

I smile at him. "Thank you," I reply.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper on you, Livy." He says to me.

"I'm sorry I did too."

Jay wraps his arms around me and yawns.

"I love you, Livy Bear."

"I love you too, Jay." I smile and lay on his chest listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

We soon fall asleep in each other's arms. I love sleeping in Jay's arms.

Later that night, I woke up to Jay shaking and mumbling. He was drenched in sweat.

"Jay?" I whisper.

"No. No, no. Stop it." He mumbles, still asleep.

"Jay baby, wake up." I whispered.

"No, Damion. Stop." He says a bit louder still asleep..

I sit up and pull him into my arms. Jay opens his eyes, his face full of terror.

"Shh. Baby, it's okay. You're having a bad dream." I said softly, running my fingers through his hair.

"No no no h-he." Jay stutters and struggles to breathe.

I sat up and laid his head onto my chest. "Please, baby. Calm down."

I've never seen him like this.

Jay sobs softly and buries his face into my chest. I rub his back, hoping to calm him down. I hold him until his breathing is soft again. When I look down, I notice his eyes closed.

He's asleep.

I hold him closely. What the hell just happened?