Outsider

DAMION

I walked out of onto the patio deep in thought. I'm in my old room again. Jay and I have a complicated relationship we always have. As a kid, Jay was the golden boy he still is. He was their first boy, whereas I was a mistake, and Jay never let me forget it. We always got into fights, but the worst one was when I finally had enough.

I was practicing in the gym in college for the state championships. Jay and my parents came out for the week supporting me for once in their lives.

"You punch like a bitch." Jay said laughing.

"Shut up." I said, annoyed and continued punching the bag.

"You're doing it wrong."

"Leave me alone." I growl.

"You'll never win like that. Mom and dad already practiced their speech." Jay mocked.

My blood was boiling.

"Shut up!" I yelled but kept punching the bag even harder.

"At least once you fail on Wednesday, you can finally quit this ridiculous hobby. They're already booked your plane ticket to military school." Jay smirked.

It hurt. My parents never believed in anything I did, and my dad was an abusive asshole. They treated me differently from Jay he got everything.

"Maybe Julia will finally break up with up. After all she already sucked my cock last night." Jay said laughing.

I saw red and slammed my fist into his face. Jay was taken aback and tried to fight me back, but my rage level gave me extra adrenaline. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to. I wanted to kill him.

By the time we were separated, Jay was unconscious. He ended up missing his finals because he was in the hospital, and my parents were pissed at me, but I didn't care. After that, we cut contact. They adopted my sister Lily shortly after, so she doesn't know me well. That wasn't the worst fight we've ever had, but it's the straw that broke the camel's back. He had some pretty damaging injuries, but it got him off my back.

My bother has done a number of fucked up shit to me. He's a Saint in my parents, eyes.

I snapped out of my flashback and took a deep breath.

That's when I looked over and noticed Jay's Fiancée on her patio, looking at the view. I'm not going to lie she's beautiful. She's wearing an oversized t shirt. I'm guessing it's Jay's. She has long black hair and an hourglass figure. And from what I saw earlier, she has light grey eyes. I'm hoping she's not as uptight as my brother.

She notices me and gives me a small smile followed by a wave. I gave her a nod, and just then, Jay walks out and wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a kiss.

I roll my eyes, but he doesn't stop there he lifts the onto the edge. She wraps her legs around him, and her eye line locks into mine.

Why are you looking at me, darling?

I'm not about to watch my brother fuck some girl. I walk back into my room and lay down on the bed. Just then, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say.

My little sister Lily walks in shyly. "Mom said dinner is gonna be ready soon."

"Cool."

She stands there awkwardly like she wants to say something.

"Do you need something?" I ask coldly. I don't know Lily, but she seems okay.

"No." She says and walks out.