Untitled Part 51

"Tris in two years if we still want to be parents we should try to have a baby ."Said Daxton.

"I'm fine with that. "Said Tris.

Meanwhile.

Kora was trying to get Tori to go to bed.

(I decided to change the spelling.)

"It's bedtime bubby. "Said Kora.

"But I don't wanna go to bed . "Said Tori.

"Tori Rami Kealoha it's time for bed. "Said Kora

Tori went to follow Kora.

Meanwhile.

Vance was working on a photo album for a wedding.

This wedding wasn't a fun one to take photos for.

Vance didn't realize the bride and groom were transphobic until they met the couple.

He didn't assume it would so bad until it was also the couple lowkey didn't like Latinos despite working with Vance who's half Latino.

Time Jump to Mother's day.

"My mom is coming down from California. "Said Braiden.

None of his roommates met his mom hell not even his spouse Vance.

They have only video chatted with her but he's never met her face to face.

She knows about the marriage, gender thing and pronouns.

She's supportive of it- also she has studied gender when she was planning on becoming a doctor but changed majors to computer science and is a retired computer teacher at a college.

His dad works in a office.

Meanwhile.

Since Tristian doesn't have a mom, he celebrates Mother's day with his grandmother and now his mother in law.

Meanwhile.

Eden invited his mother to dinner.

Kora did the same with his.

Tori was happy because he gets to spend time with both of his grandparents.

Anyway.

Vance got asked by a guy he worker why were they weren't planning on spending time with their mother.

"I'm a gay nonbinary person married to a man, that sentence allow is one reason why my parents don't talk to me. "Said Vance.

 Vance has also had to deal with binary trans people thinking they were taken from these people.

His respond "I'm not taking anything from you, I'm not a man or a woman I'm Vance, life is hard when everyone acts like you don't exist but then you come and treat me like they do, that's f up."

Anyway.

Braiden and Vance went to the airport.

A tall woman is walking, her hair is dyed a purple brown color, she has glasses and looks like a model.

"Mom ."Said Braiden.

Braiden went to hug his mother.

"Hello Mrs. Santos . "Said Vance.

"You must be Vance. "Said Margie.

"I am . "Said Vance.

Margert Santos is Braiden's mother- she's also not Catholic she's Baptist.

(I wanted that part because it's relatable.) 

When Margie met the rest of the roommates.

Her warm mom energy made everyone feel good.

Margert also mentioned to Braiden how she and his father were moving to be closer to him and his siblings.

Braiden is the oldest.

Only one of his siblings still lives with his parents- his little younger brother who's going into college.