Untitled Part 42....

Filler chapter.

Deshawn.

He's a scientist and a jock.

So here's get to know the friends but with animals, camping and sports since despite Deshawn being a geologist I don't want to research a bunch of different gems unless it's for a moodboard. 

How good are they are at sports.

Kian- decent.

Deshawn- really good.

Tris-decent.

Daxton-really good 

Kora- somewhat good.

Eden- some sports he's good at and some he's not.

Vance- he sucks at sports, soccer the only sport he's not a completely bad at but he still sucks at it.

Braiden- only Baseball.

Julie-very good.

Jess- nope, he's a theatre kid who sucks at sports.

Favorite animals.

Kian-Frogs.

Deshawn-Bunnies.

Tris- Snakes.

Daxton-Dogs.

Kora-Tigers.

Eden-Monkeys.

Vance-Penguins.

Braiden-Crows.

Julie-Highland Cows.

Jess- Sharks.

What is their favorite sport.

Kian- he likes soccer.

Deshawn-football.

Tris- he doesn't have a favorite.

Daxton-Football.

Kora- he thinks bowling looks fun.

Eden- surfing because he use to do it a lot back in Hawaii and when he would visit the state.

Vance- he doesn't like sports-his dad tried to get him into baseball and football he sucked at both, he's decent at soccer those but that was to fit in with some of his Latino family members when they watched soccer, he dresses jock like but he's been trying to develope a different style of dress.

Braiden- Baseball.

Juliet- Hockey and Lacrosse- he's done both sports.

Jess- he's not into sports also last time he played a sport he almost lost a tooth.

Camping .

Would they go camping.

Kian- no, he's never been camping but one time his sister Mary went camping with her scout troop when she was eight and a leech latched itself on to her arm.

Deshawn- maybe, he's only ever been camping once.

Tris- No, he went camping once with his parents and two of his brothers Harper and Corey and well he wandered off and his parents were so upset, that was the last time they went camping.

Daxton- yes. he loves being outside also he and his cousins use to camp out a lot in his grandmother's backyard as a kid.

Kora- no, as a lower middle class kid he didn't think camping seemed fun since once his family had to go "camping" when their power stopped working and they couldn't afford to get it fixed.

Eden- yes, he loves nature.

Vance- he has gone camping twice in his life and hated every minute of it, once when he was little which just ended in his parents fight and once when he was in ninth grade his parents fought while his brother José got drunk and climbed a tree as his sister  Bernadette sounded like she was trying cough up a lung also anytime his old former friends wanted to go camp they would do it high class redneck style- a fancy trailer and a portable microwave, that microwave caught on fire causing one of his former friends to lose their eyebrows and he was so glad his Abuela talked his parents out of letting him go.

Braiden-nope, he went camping once and it ended in a kid almost throwing his glasses into a lake and one kid tried to chase another kid with a dead bird he found.

Juliet- surprisingly yes, but he's the type to make a list of important stuff to remember while camping, also any left over food that no one has eaten would get donated, he won't disturb nature and he makes sure to clean up after himself.  

Jess- no, his idea of camping is in a hotel's room, he has no desire to camp in a nature, he went to theatre camp once and someone from the sports camp across the lake tried to drown someone he's not going anyway near a campsite.