Quality Time at the Beach, Part 3

Start from the beginning

"It's okay Jane, you're just being summoned by your boss." Jane laughed a bit as she heard her husband say that, before agreeing with him; getting up off the beach chair, Jane started to make her way into the ocean so that she could spend some time with her family...as well as her boss. But hey, at least this would give her a chance to personally send her regards to her boss as she absolutely hates what just happened to her and her husband. And she means that from the bottom of her head, which is why she wants to be here; so that she can hug her and let her know that (on behalf of all of the employees of ELLA Apparel) they're thinking of the both of them. And that they understand if she needs to take time, because they need to make sure that they relax; this is going to be a hard time in their life, and she just knows that she needs to take some time to grieve with her husband. And that's why she's going to help her in whatever way she can. But first, she needs to make her way over to Gabby so that she can hug her. "I hope you don't mind us crashing your time alone in the ocean." Gabby shook her head as she heard Jane say that, as she was more than okay with being with Jane.

Walking over to her, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to hug her employee; and she's also someone that she wants to make friends with, due to the fact that their sons are the same age. As well, they are similar race; and they most definitely do want to make friends with them, so that they can have more friends for their sons to play with. "Anyways, it gives us time to get to know each other better." Gabby laughed as she heard Jane say that, before looking at her. "And it will also allow us to finally start planning a play date for all of our children, which something that we most definitely need to do; I mean, we are working together all the time." Rafael agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "But first, we need to figure out how we can differentiate our sons." Matt just looked at Rafael as he said that. "That's easy, my son goes by Matteo; your son goes by Solano." Jane just looked at Matt as he said that, unsure as to why their son would be known as Matteo, while their son would go by their last name. "Can I ask why?" Matt smirked. "Seniority." Rafael agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was something that they can hold above them.

After all, Matt and Gabby are the co-Chairs of the Board, Matt is the Chief Executive Officer of the company, and Gabby is the President and Deputy Chief Executive Officer for ELLA Creations, which is the company which Jane works for, as a designer...more specifically, she's a designer for ELLA Apparel's baby line. "Right, that makes sense. But we aren't talking about business right now, due to the fact that I'm spending some time with my family." Gabby agreed with Rafael as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I'm just glad that you guys are having fun with your son at times, even if it's the middle of the day." Jane sighed as she heard her boss say that, before turning to look at her husband. "We delayed our lunch break, and I thought that we could come out for a quick swim; then we would go home and go back to work. I promise boss." Matt agreed with Jane as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I know you mean that Jane, I can hear it in your voice. Just relax and take it easy. We're here as friends right now."

Rafael agreed with his boss as he said that, well aware that was the case until he heard one of his close friend's voices; a voice that he can recognize anywhere, as it (just like his voice) has a hint of Spanish in it. "I thought I recognized you here Rafael." Turning around to see his friend Mario, Rafael smiled as he got close to him and then went to shake his hand. "How are you going Mario?" Mario smiled as he looked at him. "Things are doing good." After which, he turned to look at Matt and smiled. "And thanks to your wife, my sex life has been better than ever." Matt laughed as he heard Mario say that, well aware of what he was talking about; it was due to the fact that Gabby recently chose Mario's wife Bella to be the face of ELLA Intimates' Spring/Summer 2020 Campaign, but you already knew that. Walking up to him, Matt smiled as he proceeded to shake his hand. "Just to let you know, you can take the day of the photoshoot off; then you can go there, and watch." Mario laughed as he heard Matt say that, glad that was the case. "Thanks Mr. Casey."