Joshua - "Wanna talk about it?"

You lay on your bed, tears in your eyes as you recall your argument with Hoshi over the choreography of Seventeen's new songs. Everyone had been there, they'd started and some of them were holding their laughs in - but Joshua hadn't come to see you since, and it'd been an hour. He could be talking to Hoshi, but their chances of still talking after this long were low. So where was he? You can't stop the tears from falling as you overthink, which on top of the argument and where you may stand in the group now, you cannot help but sob. In frustration, you pull your covers over your head, sobbing violently into your pillow. You were so indelved in your sorrows that you didn't notice when Joshua opened the door, causing it to creak.

"Y/n?" He whispered into the room, thinking you were asleep. He obviously hadn't heard your sobs because he was walking towards your bed in curiosity - but you could see his facial expression visibly change when he lifted up the covers to see your tear-stained face. "What's wrong, y/n?" You looked up at him, some of your anger still visible on your face. "The argument." Joshua gives you a sympathetic look, before moving to sit on the bed and tapping the space next to him, encouraging you to sit - which you do. "Wanna talk about it?" You nod, fiddling with your hands as you explain, "I don't know where I'll stand with them when I go back, Shua. What will I do if they kick me off? And YOU didn't even come to comfort me until AN HOUR after!" He brought your hand to his, rubbing it gently in reassurance, "They won't kick you off the team, love. If they do, then I'll have something to say alright. And about me not coming to see you, I was going to, but I wanted you to have space to calm down before I came in to see you." You felt a little guilty after that since you had suggested that he give you some space when you got into arguments with the group just days ago.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry Shua. I'm just anxious about going back." He gave you a small smile, "I know you are, but you shouldn't be. It shouldn't only take Hoshi to get the whole group to hate you, that's stupid." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, and you leaned into his touch, "Yeah, it is stupid. But that doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen." You feel tears welling up in your eyes and you dig your face into his shoulder to hide. He rubs your back, "Even if it does happen, which it won't, I still like you ;)" You giggled and he planted a small kiss onto your lips, "Thanks for this, shua. I love you"

"I love you too, y/n."