"And this is where the delusion starts." Autumn shook her head before continuing with the plan for the mission tonight.

"I'm kindhearted, not desperate. If anything, she should apologize to me. She said some really hurtful things. But she has a questionable past and I was willing to over look it and put my dignity aside to be her friend. If she's not willing to accept just that then she's a lost cause." I tossed my phone onto the bed.

Alona smiled at my newly built self-esteem. My bet is that she was proud of me.

  "I got a plan. So, instead of the boys being in charge of the leading role, Delilah will go and talk with Michael. Alona will take care of the guards and the boys will be on look out."

  Alona crossed her arms, "and what the hell will you be doing?" She asked,

  "Whatever you want me to do." Her face drowned in red before she shook her head, "I mean like since this is only an idea of how this plays out, I could be wherever you want me to be...or Delilah. I could be wherever either of you want me to be."

Alona and I smiled at each other before rolling our eyes. This girl was weird alright and I was starting to get an idea of why.

  "Well, why don't you just stick with me for the night or are you gonna be weird about that too?" Alona asked as she walked over towards the door.

Once Alona left the room I grinned at Autumn and plopped at the end of my bed as an idea took over my head.

  "So, how long have you been wanting to make out with Alona?"

The question must have taken her by surprise as her eyes seemed to widen. She looked uncomfortable right about now.

I didn't mean to make her feel that way, I was just trying to find out a few things.

  "How long have you been making out with Rosalie?" She asked,

  "Touché. Touché. Touché." I nodded and smiled, "I didn't know you could go that low. But, the quiet ones are always the most dangerous ones." I pointed out.

  "I don't want to make out with Alona, okay?" She asked defensively.

I raised my hands up in surrender and I nodded. Maybe she didn't want to make out with Alona...or maybe she did. I wouldn't know until she was able to be truthful with herself.

Soon Alona came back with three bottles of waters and a frown on her face.

  "What's the matter bumble bee?" I asked her as I sat up from the bed.

  "Nothing, it's just... earlier I broke up with Zackery and now I'm second guessing whether that was a good idea or not." She admitted,

I glanced at Autumn to see if my guess on whether she had a crush on Alona or not was right.

Her face had a mixture of guilt and sorrows. She was probably sad at the thought that Alona might get back with Zackery and guilty because she was the reason Alona broke up with Zackery in the first place.

Or maybe I was just using my overthinking abilities to gaslight myself into thinking I knew everything.

Either way, there was drama going around and for once it had nothing to do with me.