The start

When I was requested by the king, I expected to do something exciting. I never imagined that it'll be like this.

"How much longer, I can't anymore" Annoying. Another annoying voice!

"If you can't handle it, then how come you're one of the kings subordinates" I mumbled, but it seems they heard me.

"well excuse me, but we should've arrived by now if we aren't with you. Bastard" Lyka, the group's archer said. She was a girl obviously.

"I don't like your attitude, young lady." I said stoping. I faced her and she glared at me.

What just because she's a girl, she gets a special treatment? Oh darling, that's not how life works.

You must overcome hardship to reach your destination.

"well I certainly don't like you either" she shoots back. A brat aren't we.

Be lucky you're alive.

I started walking again, this time I'm a little bit faster. One of the humans approached me.

" Mr, on the behalf of my companions, I apologise. We usually travel on air, so this is a little difficult for her to face." Yuna, the healer, said. They are the only girls on the group.

How can a healer be tougher than an archer!?

"The air, huh" I discontinued walking, and asked her, " is it with you". I just want to get this over with.

She looked shocked for a moment, but then softened. "well no sir, but I believe it's in the hands of our leader. " she said, glancing at the heavily armoured man, leading the way.

"Oi" I shouted, getting their attention. " what!" Lyka hostilely asked. Tch.

"is this transport ship your healer is talking about with you." I nicely and calmly asked.

"yes, now what do you want!" this is crumbling my patience.

So I yelled.

"nothing bitch, now if you'll excuse me I'll be heading first!" I hate humans! They make me frustrated.

If they weren't the same kind as my beloved, I would've annihilated them long ago.

They seem to be taken back by my words, but who cares. I'm annoyed, pissed, and angry. Not to mention, frustrated!

I faced my back at them and jumped towards the sky. Here, I unfolded my red wings, covered with scales. I roared my emotions away, and started flying. Towards my destination.

I don't want to see them, they make me sick. Moreover they won't stop nagging and nagging. Had I stayed, I would've turned them to nothing but ashes.

I arrived hours later, just in time to check an inn. I don't wanna sleep on the hard ground tonight.

Arriving at my room, I went to the bathroom and took a nice long shower. Humans are getting more and more rude this days.