The world's difference

It's been years, I've been traveling around.

I'm currently in the mysterious canyon, moving towards the royal castle. I thought I could get to sphere island after training, but I lost track in time. I have no choice, but to camp.

Honestly, I love sleeping under the night sky.

It reminds me of her. She may not be my mate, but she has captured my heart.

In the past, she told me she loves the stars, but they were too far for her reach.

I told her she doesn't have to, because she herself is one. Brighter than any stars could ever shine. Her bright self could even put shame on the holy power.

That night, we had a moment together, undisturbed.

Sadly, I couldn't tell her how I felt, she fell asleep. Caged by my arms.

We slept together under the gazing stars.

But still, nothing beats the fluffy comfortable bed now, is there?

It makes me chuckle at that thought.

After I woke up, I travelled through the thick forest, and finally made it to the royal castle's gates.

Guards with slightly inferior equipment were stationed at the front gates.

Hmm, this place is still under renovation. Well I wonder who's fault is that

Definitely 100% not me.

There was a large line, unfortunately I was last. I guess I'll be waiting then.

Ah, sometimes I wish I could freely fly towards the sky. Someday I could break free from restrictions.

I just have to be patient of course.

After waiting and waiting. I saw a group of people head towards the gates.

Shouldn't they be waiting in line?
Curious, I secretly listened to what they were saying.

" I told you, we are here for the king!" The group of Mages shouted. The man in front seems to be boiling in anger. His face is literally red!

With his companions stationed at his back, he stood in front acting as their leader. They are also dressed in fancy dresses.

They look suspicious if you ask me.

And some of them actually saw me, impressive.

Thought, I'm not in stealth. I'm wearing an advanced cloak. It should be enough to conceal me from average humans though.

And they just proved to be suspicious themselves.

" Sir, I was commanded to only let one person see the king. I do not have the authority to break that command, as it came from the higher ups. " The soldier closest to the man said.