BANGG!!!

Someone banged on the hall door and my speech was instantly interrupted. 

''No! I have something to tell Miss Yorktown right now!!''

''Military Police, let them go!" ordered Miss Yorktown as she left her seat. Then she hurriedly approached them. Some of my crew and the other shipgirls were wondering with their companions. ''What's wrong with you guys?! Wait, where's Enterprise?!'' Asked Yorktown while holding the hand of one of them.

''E..Enterprise-san... she...''

''Where is she, Ari?!''

''She sacrificed herself so we could escape from there.'' Penn interjected while ducking her head because she didn't dare to look at Yorktown's face. Instantly, Yorktown's bright face when the event started, now faded. The whole hall was silent from the clapping that had previously been so lively. There was only a sobbing sound from Yorktown that even I could hear from the podium. Immediately, I left the podium and ran towards Yorktown followed by Cleveland, Mark, and Angelia.

''What's wrong Miss Yorktown?!'' I held Yorktown's shoulders as she covered her face, while tears began to fall down her cheeks. Yorktown then told me what had happened. Her sister, Enterprise, was captured by the Iron Blood. I was silent for a moment while my three friends just stood behind me. Waiting. 

''What should we do, sir? Ange asked.

I paused. Then stood up. ''Mark, i want all  crew to leave this place and get to the ship.''

''Yes, sir!'' Mark immediately ran away from us and ran to the podium and grabbed the microphone.

"ALL HANDS IN BATTLESTATIONS! Mark exclaimed and instantly the shipgirls whose attention was previously on the Yorktown gasped. The crew members who had been sitting orderly and solemnly following the program now began to run from their seats. And ran out of the hall. I, Mark, Miss Yorktown and Angelia quickly followed them.

The crew ran under the torrential rain that continued to hit their bodies with millions or even thousands of fast and dense drops of water. But that did not deter them from carrying out their duties. Fortunately, it wasn't too far from here to the dockyard. Even the SPS-67 tower on our ship was visible from here. Once there, the crew scurried up the stairs and began to rush to their respective positions. The ship's lights began to come on brightly. Even from afar you can see that our ship is probably the brightest of the several ships parked in the same dockyard near us.

The crew outside swiftly untied the mooring ropes and threw them into the dock. The anchor attendant also immediately activated the anchor puller so that the anchor lifted and hung to its original position. We were working to the max. I gave directions to the entire crew to prepare the ship in an operational position.

''Engine systems ready, sir!''

''Cannon system, and all weapon systems ready!''

''Radar ready!''

Immediately, I gave the order to the captain to move immediately. Slowly but surely, our ship began to leave the dockyard. Towards the darkness of the ocean.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights of the Azur Lane base slowly began to disappear from sight and our ship began to sink into the silence of the night. The rain also seemed to have stopped. Everything seemed so quiet. That's what we had to watch out for right now because it was said that siren ships could also teleport and could appear in front of our ship at this very moment. But so far this voyage has been quite safe. We have nothing to worry about at the moment. Some of the crew monitoring outside also told us that the visual distance is quite safe.