*ೃ༄ I. Ghost Whisperer - , ,

Jongwoo's POV

I am currently trying refocus back to what my professor is saying but these two ghosts are constantly annoying me and it's making hard to focus.

"Yaa!! I know you can hear me! Come on im bored!!" One of the ghost stood in front of my table and made a pout expression but I pretended to not see her. The ghost name is Lana, she was a college student in this school but died because some girl pushed her down the stairs as she told me.

"Lana, he's not gonna talk to you-or us! Im so bored" the other ghost who is 'sitting' on the desk said to Lana. The ghost name is Ryu. He was also a college student, Lana's brother. He died because he killed himself after he took revenge for his sister.

"Will you both please just shut up!?" I screamed at the two souls as everyone turned to look at me, the teacher stopped whatever she was doing to look at me. Of course no one knew I was meant to yell at the siblings because they're ghost! No one can see them. "Jongwoo, do you have anything to share?" "N-no professor. I'm sorry, please continue" I said in embarrassment. She looked at me and get back to explaining.

I put my head down in embarrassment as the two ghosts jokingly mocked me. Despite them beings ghosts, they're actually my friends. "Yoon Jongwoo, a 20 years old university student got embarrassed by two ghost!" Lana joked and I glared at her but it looked like I glared at one of my classmates instead which earned a look from her. I sighed as I excused myself to the bathroom but I didn't go to the bathroom as I skipped passed the bathroom to an empty class.

Everyone in my university avoids me because they say I'm mentally unstable since I'm a ghost whisperer, I'm used to this because it has been like that since elementary school.

I entered the empty class and closed the door. I sighed and sat on the floor and pressed my back against the wall. Lana and Ryu suddenly appeared in front of me which made me jump a bit. "Aigoo! Did we scare you? I'm sorry" Ryu said and I just shrugged.

"Hey Lana? Is this the ghost whisperer you were talking about?" A new voice appeared and I looked at the direction of the voice, another soul. "Oh yeah! Jongwoo, this is Auntie Kim. She was the lunch lady here"

"Hello young man! I'm Kim Shee but you can call me auntie Kim" "I'm Jongwoo.." I said quietly as I put my head down. "Are you okay?" Ryu asked me but I didn't say anything. "You know you could always tell us anything right?" Ryu continued.

I sighed as I looked up to see the three of time sitting in front of me. "It's just.. I'm tired.. tired of life I mean, my father is dead, my brother is in jail, my mom remarried and abandoned me! I am stuck with this 'ghost whisperer' curse which made me a misfit and the bully target! I'm so tired of everything" I said as I felt my eyes getting blurry.

"I just wish I was different you know? Don't get me wrong but I appreciate that I have you guys as my true friends but.." I trailed off. "Oh you poor soul.. you are dealing with that all your life?" Auntie Kim said as I nodded. "I don't know what I did to deserve this shitty life.. I just wish there was a way to reverse this curse.." "but I don't think being a ghost whisperer is a curse at all" Lana said and I looked at her.

"What?" "I mean.. you get exclusive friends who can always come to you at any time! You can get exclusive drama that no one might never know before! You can have infinite friends too! Like us" she said smiling as I smile back at her.

"Speaking of exclusive drama, should we tell her about that lonely grim reaper?" Ryu said as I looked at him in confusion. "Grim reaper? They exist?" I asked in disbelief. "There's this one grim reaper which is rumored to know what his name is but he refused to tell anyone! They say that he is a very cold hearted person but they also say that he is really handsome, do you know that?" Lana continued as I listened closely.

"But I heard grim reapers don't know anything about their past, even their name so how could he know his name?" Auntie Kim asked. "I heard that it was the only request he asked from the higher up. A weird request if you ask me" Lana answered.

"Jongwoo-ssi, are you interested in him?" Ryu asked and he caught me off guard. "Huh-what? I don't even know who or what he looks like or his type of personality! Even worse, he's a grim reaper!" "I mean..." before Ryu could continue the door suddenly opened as a teacher scolded me to go home. I didn't even realize that the bell rang because I was too invested in this mysterious grim reaper.

I muttered an apology as I stood up. "I've gotta go guys. See you later" I bid them goodbye as I went back to my previous class to collect my stuff. As I did, I went out of the classroom and made my way out of the university, the cold air of Seoul hit my face, sending shivers down my spine.

"Gosh.. why is it so cold?" I mumbled to myself as I took out my AirPods and connected to my phone and played some music.

As I was walking, I stumbled across an accident where one of the driver is dead. How could I know? Well it's because I saw his lifeless body on the concrete floor. I looked left and right for the dead driver's soul and saw him standing just a few meters away from me, a saddened expression on his face

"Ahjussi are you okay—" I was going to asked the dead driver when suddenly, a black smoke appeared and quickly disappeared, revealing a tall man wearing a black suit and a hat.

"Kim Hangul, born in March 05th 1989, aged 34. Time of death is 5:34 PM and the cause of death is Car accident. That's you isn't it?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••