EP. 3

TRUTH 'LUCKY' JACKSON
WEST HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES

"And what else do you think she'll like?" I said into my phone

"And what else do you think she'll like?" I said into my phone. "I got all the candy and stuff, some roses too,"

"You must really like this girl," Hope answered. "I still haven't met her you know,"

"She's having my baby Hope, I love her." I replied lowly,

"I've never known my little brother to be in love," She squealed in my ear,

"You're not being helpful." I sighed standing still. "What else can I get her?"

"You're in love with her, you should know," Hope responded. I didn't want to hear her talk anymore so I hung up.

"Is that all sir?" The sales assistant asked me, holding up the Chanel bag.

"Yeah this is good, thanks," I took out my wallet,

"It's all on the tab sir," She refused my card when I tried to give it her.

"Thanks, see y'all soon," I nodded at them before I left out.

My phone started ringing again and I knew it was Z, she got so nervous when I was gone for long.

"Truth where are you?" Zahra said over the phone like I expected.

"I'm walking to my car baby, you feeling better now?" I asked. Before I left she was vomiting everywhere and kept telling me to get out.

"No I'm not feeling better," She snapped at me. "I can't get on the flight like this,"

"Relax," I said getting in my car. "You drank the ginger ale I left out for you?"

"Truth I'm really about to get so mad at you," Zahra replied,

"I'm on my way, I'll be like ten minutes," I said before she started crying.

"You are making me so angry," She said quietly which meant she was already crying.

"How am I making you angry Z? I'm on my way to you," I said back,

"Whatever, bye," She hung up, which again, I expected.

Having a pregnant girlfriend was great, until she remembered she was pregnant.

The last few days had been weird because Zahra won't talk to me about nothing other than this trip to Atlanta.

We still haven't even spoken about the dinner after she told me what her sister meant by her comment.

I called her back, waiting for her to answer.

"Truth I'm sorry," She sighed. "I don't hang up on you like that, sorry,"

"It's cool, I know the baby is on your ass right now," I told her. "And I picked you up something that will help with the sickness,"