You looked down at your lap, playing with your fingers. "But would you?"

He turned towards you. "Y/N-"

"Fine, fine!" You interrupted him, closing your eyes and settling into the bed. "But I can't sleep."

Tony almost let out a curse when he realized this was like a repeat of your last pregnancy. "Why?"

"I don't know. I'm not sleepy."

"Did you try?"

"I've been trying for hours, Tony!"

"Fine, I'll tire you out then." He suddenly got up, and you felt his hands roughly grab your body before he turned you on your back. He spread your legs and settled in between them.

You flashed him a grin. "How?"A gasp left your mouth when he pressed his cock right against you, grinding.

"That's how."

You felt yourself getting wet at only the thought. You pulled Tony down to kiss him, catching his lower lip in between your teeth, tugging on it."What are you waiting for then?"

"You're gonna be the death of me." He said, pushing his boxers down and pulling your panties to the side, his fingers massaging your clit for a moment before his finger entered you, making your breathing stop. Your hand pressed against his chest as he whispered in your ear. "So wet already and I barely touched you."

"Fuck." You leaned your head back, exposing your neck and Tony started pressing kisses and small bites on it."Tony, please... I need to feel you. Don't tease me."

"Someone's needy." He teased, taking his cock in his hand before rubbing the tip against your clit. "Is that what no sex for more than a month does to you?"

You bit on your lip, letting out a moan when he pressed against your hole, just slightly, before he pulled out again. "Tony... " You moaned out again, moving your hand in between your bodies to rub your clit.

"Maybe we should fight more often, in that case."He said, and just when you thought he would finally enter you, he pulled away again. "Or is it your hormones acting up?" He placed a kiss on top of your breast, pulling your shirt down and freeing your boobs before taking your nipple in his mouth, his tongue swirling over it, making you whine. He pulled away, pressing one more kiss on your nipple."Who knocked you up again? Whose kid are you carrying?"

"Fuck, you did!"

"And you will let me do it again, will you?" He smirked, placing a kiss on top of your stomach.

"Yes! Just fuck me already."

He bottomed out inside you in one single thrust, both of you moaning when you felt each other. Your back arched and Tony held on your waist.

"Fuck!" He let out a groan, burying his face in your neck and kissing it.

Your fingers intertwined in his hair, resting against the soft curls there as he started to move, being careful not to crush your stomach. Each thrust had your walls clenching around Tony more and more as you lightly pulled on his hair as he started to thrust into you faster.

His hands squeezed your thighs as he went harder on you. After your break up, Tony didn't have sex for the whole time you spent apart, and now he felt like he wouldn't last long after finally feeling you.

You left scratches all over his back as he kissed you, him slipping his tongue into your mouth.

Finally, your walls clenched around him and you came hard, your body spasming under Tony as he followed, filling you up so much it was leaking out of you. He kissed you again before pulling out. Then, he kissed your stomach, placed another kiss on the inside of both of your thighs before pressing a kiss to your clit, making you moan again, too sensitive. He laid next to you on the bed, placing a hand on the back of your neck and pulling you for another sloppy kiss. When his hand disappeared between your legs again to rub your clit, you let out a laugh, trying to push him away.

"Don't like it?" He teased, rubbing your clit and pressing another finger inside you, feeling his cum inside.

"I have to go pee and clean up." You took his hand, pulling it up to your lips and licking his cum off the finger that was just inside you. That was enough to make him hard again.

"Hurry up. Round 2?"

You placed a peck on his lips, nodding. Knowing Tony, he wouldn't stop at only two rounds. As you were walking out of the bathroom a few minutes later, you glanced out of the window, noticing Savannah just walking into the building, while a car left down the street. You smirked, remembering to ask her about that tomorrow before you hurried into the bedroom where Tony was waiting.