But you failed to notice it, your PA who was very attentive all the time has noticed the way Se-Hun was staring at you.

It wasn't new, you always caught everyone's attention by the way you work or how professional you are.

" Miss yn would like t--" " Mrs. Kim yn" Se-Hun was cutted off in the mid of his sentence when a deep voice echoed in room, you both look back.

You noticed your beloved husband, Kim Taehyung who was staring into your soul.

Why he always scare me like this. You thought before walking towards your husband as you hugged him tightly.

His heartbeat increased, as his anger vanished away, he was angry cause you didn't stopped Se-Hun from calling you 'miss' while you know now that you are married.

Most of all that he just don't like you giving your attention to anyone expect him.

You pull away from the hug and smiled but your cheeks instantly turned pink when Taehyung lean in for a kiss.

You back off " ta-e, everyone is staring" you whispered while your PA was admiring you both.

" so what? They should you are married and have a god like heavenly looking husband " he said making you laugh a bit.

" not now, please " you showed him your puppy eyes before turning around acting normal, Se-Hun fake smiled.

" didn't know that you were married Mrs yn " he said " Kim yn " Taehyung growled as he glared at Se-Hun, his hand pulled you close by your waist.

You look over at Taehyung in shock, Se-Hun stare coldly at Taehyung.

" Hope we could collab 'Mrs. Kim yn' " Se-Hun said as he walked out from the meeting room, your PA went behind him to make the situation a little better.

They left, now you and Taehyung were all alone.

" what happened Tae, why are you so angry? " you asked, you are calling Taehyung by his name as that's what he told you.

" I just want everyone to know that you are now married and your husband is here to protect you " he said and of course you were a bit taken back by his sudden change in his behavior towards you.

His eyes scanned your face knowing you are confused by his behavior, he pull you in a hug out of nowhere.

He nuzzled into your neck, inhaling your fragrance " I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, princess " he said.

You weren't uncomfortable but seems like you are now as he softly kisses your earlobe, licking it lightly.

Your breath become uneven before you gently push him away from you.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, hating the way you always push him away from you.

" I-I am tried, we should head home " you said as you tried to change the topic.

" later " his short reply made you look up at him, as his eyes was filled with lust and love.

Your heartbeat fastened when he lean in, not moving his lips, as he just wanted to feel your lips on his.

Your eyes were widened in surprise while his hand wrapped around your small waist slowly pulling you closer, still not moving his lips.

Soon you were pinned against the wall, for a while he pull away gazing your lips then directly in your eyes.