“ jungkook ” Mrs Jeon said while staring at her Son who can't even walk properly.

“ Dad, I l-ost my mone-y ” Jungkook shutter a bit and throw himself on the couch, closing his eyes he wiped his tears away with Mrs Jeon didn't noticed, so does others.

“ don't worry Son, just tell me how much money you want and why? ”  Mr Jeon asked and waited for his answer.

“ to buy this ” Jungkook said as he pointed at the empty bottle of beer in his hand.

Mr Jeon smiled a bit thinking his Son is old enough to handle himself.

“ you go and eat something, I'll get you that ” Mr Jeon patted his Son's head while all the time Mrs Jeon was looking at them, not believing that how her husband is supporting Jungkook.

“ Are you both are even serious?? ” Mrs Jeon yelled but Jungkook seems to ignore her presence and he stumbled a bit.

But managed to go upstairs in his room again “ I'll eat later ” said jungkook, ignoring everything around him.

“ do you even cared to ask what happened to him? ” Mrs jeon yelled at her husband but he just signed before going in his room, leaving his wife in disbelief.

__

𝗞𝗶𝗺'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

“ shit, my head ” you woke up, massaging your head before sitting straight

Your eyes widnded when you realize that you were wearing your brother's shirt.

No way.  You thought before jumping off from the bed and going straight infront of the mirror.

Your breath become uneven, as you stared to breath heavily watching those teeth marks, red or purple marks, all over your neck.

“ did I just fucked my brother? ” you whispered to yourself, soon tears roll down to your cheeks.

You felt ashamed when you remember how you were begging your brother to fuck you.

You thought it's all your fault but it wasn't true.

“ Hey, Good morning princess ” turning around you saw your brother that's a lie which everyone told you from the childhood.

But right now, he is your husband.

Taehyung's pov

I've done making breakfast for my princess, as I don't want any maid's to be around her.

But I care for her security more, as they all are outside the mansion.

I can protect her but I just don't trust man's like that Jungkook.