Chapter 40: Practice throwing lines (landian edition)

Warning! Contains scenes not suitable for babies.

"Just tell me when you're ready. Are you both sure that you're comfortable doing this?" Tanong ng director.

Only a few people are inside the room including the cameramen and focus pullers with the director and his co-director, Narda and Regina right now.

The doors are closed, other monitors are switched off and only the director's monitor is on.

"Yes, direk." Kapwa nila sagot.

"Just tell me if it's already uncomfortable. Mag-iiba tayo ng atake."

Kapwa naman sila tumango.

They are on their "modest garments" right now. Half stick-on bodysuit, underwear with detachable strings and some self control.

Kapwa pinapaalala sa sarili na trabaho lang, walang personalan. Walang makakaramdam... "no emotional attachment" ika nga.

"Ready, Regina? Sorry, we had to do this. Just tell me if i'm going far beyond my limit."

Huminga ng malalim si Regina. "Yes. Oo naman. It's not the first time that i'll be making a sex scene, and so are you. We are professionals, right? Let's do it right para matapos na tayo kaagad."

"Ready, in 3, 2, 1. Lights, camera, action!"

Narda untied Regina's towel with her trembling hands, letting it drop on the floor, making her naked to her stare. She slide one of her hands up her belly and draw tiny circles on it as she planted soft kisses at the back of her shoulders. Tickling her now heated skin with the tip of her fingers.

"Slowly, Narda. The camera needs to capture your every move. Regina, try to act as if you're really feeling something from Narda's touch." The director instructed habang nakatutok sa kanila ang mga camera para kunan sila sa iba't ibang anggulo.

"Hmmm. Love..." a soft moan came out of Regina's throat as she arch her back holding Narda's neck with one of her hands for an anchor.

Regina is really feeling something. Kahit pa sabihing sobrang light lang ng pagkakadampi ng mga palad ni Narda sa katawan n'ya.

"Way too close? Do I need to distance myself a bit?" Bulong ni Narda.

"It's fine you're doing just right, Narda."

"Remember the lines, girls! Don't forget your lines."

"I missed touching you, love. And I ache for you to touch me too." Narda said in a seductive tone.

"Move your hands lower, Narda."

Sensations rushed over Regina as Narda's fingers went lower to tease her just above her now "wet core, for real".

Regina close her eyes to feel Narda's teasing fingers on her sensitive skin (as stated on the script) but it just made everything worse. She's really feeling her touch right now.

"Don't close your eyes, love. Follow where my hand touches you. Look at yourself in the mirror and see how this hand pleasures you."

She opened her eyes. Narda gaze at her through the mirror. Gazing at her as if she's also affected by what they're doing right now. For real.

"Fuck, no! I just want to feel your heated fingers on my skin."

"Hmmm. Then you're not getting anything tonight. Not until you follow what I want you to do." She withdraw her hand and keep it to herself.

"Damn!"

"Now put both of your hands on my neck and don't ever remove it until I tell you to do so."

She gently part her thighs with one hand. "Spread your legs wider for me, love. Let me see your wet genitals on that mirror."