Chapter 3: Babysitter Blue

A few seconds of silence passed by as you stared off into the direction that Error had left. It was lonely without him near you. What made this situation worse though was the fact that you were now stuck with a new person. Blue seemed way too hipper for you. Sure as a child, you had plenty of energy and could get bursts of energy. But, you preferred staying quiet most of the time. Unless Error was not watching AUs or destroying them.

Blue began to grab a few clothes from your small closet. The colors did not go well together at all. It was a pair of green pants, a red sleeveless shirt, a purple jacket, and a bright yellow beanie. Yea-no. Ain't no way you are letting this man dress you. Unfortunately, Blue noticed your lack of presence beside him and began to walk over to you with the clothes in his arms. "TINY HUMAN MONSTER! I WILL BE TAKING YOU OUT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!"

"No." You stated as you flopped face-first into the white floor. "Y/n wait for Error."

"COME ON! EXERCISE IS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP A GROWING BOY HAPPY AND HEALTHY!"

You ignored him and continued to lie on the flat ground.

With a small, light sigh, Blue came over and grabbed your foot to try and drag you. Out of reflex, your lower arms became large paws with claws. Latching them onto the floor was all you could think of. It worked pretty well. Making it almost impossible for the short skeleton to pull you.

"LET GO OF THE FLOOR! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE FUN OUTSIDE IN THE SNOW! BUILD SNOWMEN AND SNOW ANGELS! IF ERROR LETS ME I'LL EVEN MAKE YOU MY FAMOUS TACOS!"

Your loose foot reeled back and kicked him right in the face. His gloved hands let go as he fell onto his back. A grunt accompanied him.

Without even looking back you ran into the curtains that surrounded your hanging, crib-like, bed. A random skeleton's health was not your problem. All you wanted was to have Error back. Not some random new person grabbing your ankle and basically trying to drag you someplace against your will.

"Y/n said no!" Harshly you shouted before closing the curtains around you. Blue sat up while rubbing his face. That kick left a large dirt smudge on his face. Rethinking his approach, a new plan was formed inside of his head.

.

.

.

.

.

Darkness surrounded you as you stayed inside the black curtain. A crack of light from the opening hit your eyes. Blue's gloved hand was holding a doll that looks just like him. The scene was confusing to you. Before questions could be made, "the doll" began to speak.

"HELLO TINY HUMAN MONSTER. I AM BLUE 2.0. HERE TO APOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF BLUE 1.0! HE HAD GOTTEN A LITTLE TOO EXCITED TO MEET YOU AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD ACT LIKE EVERY HUMAN CHILD HE HAS MET. I WILL BE HERE TO COMFORT YOU WHILE ERROR IS AWAY!"

Your ears twitched. The apology was nice. At least he made an effort. Maybe another chance wouldn't hurt. Coming to a decision, you slowly opened the curtains and looked at Blue through the crack of light. "... Y/n sorry for kicking Blue... Y/n no like being grabbed... Scary."

With a nod, Blue slowly offered his hand for you to take. Hesitantly, you did. He gently pulled you out of the curtains and led you to the closet of clothes where your large coat was. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT INTO THE SNOW?"

You nodded shallowly and put on your coat before grabbing his hand again. His glove felt soft so you didn't mind the feeling. Both of you then went through the portal to a pacifist timeline in Snowdin. The cold air hit your face and made you feel fresh again. Snow and cold air always made you feel relaxed when you were not beside Error. Your grip on his hand loosened to show your relief.