Quality Time at the Beach, Part 1A

Start from the beginning

"He's gotten a bunch of rest and has a bunch of energy to get out." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before taking a breath. "Yeah, maybe I should start taking him out more often." Stopping with their walk, Gabby turned to look at the man she loves; she then got close to him and wrapped her arm around his back. "Hey look at me." Matt agreed with Gabby, stopping in his tracks before turning to face her; after which, he got close to her and moved his hand to her butt. After which, Gabby put her hand on his chest and looked up at the man she loves. "Baby, you were taking care of me; and that's what your job is as my husband, and we were grieving. I mean that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he stepped close to her; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. Taking things nice and slow with Gabby, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that they both want right now; they want to take things nice and slow with each other, simply because Gabby is the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that.

She then proceeded to run her hand down his chest, smirking the entire time; after all, there was something that she wanted to do. "Listen, as much as I love spending time with you...I want to go take a swim, and that means that we both need to get into the water." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Are you going to give me a chance to do something first?" Gabby smirked as she stepped close to the man she loves, wrapping her arm around his waist; at the same time, Matt moved his hand to her neck and smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to do with his wife right now. "And what might that be?" Matt smirked as he stared down into her eyes and stroked her cheek, before bending down and kissing his beautiful wife softly. "I want to put sunscreen all over you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I want to do the same thing." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going to grab her hand once more; intertwining their fingers afterwards, Matt smirked as they both proceeded to continue making their way down the path that led them towards the beach where they were going to relax this afternoon.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They finally found the perfect spot according to Gabby, which meant that Matt could finally set their beach bag down; and he could also do something for his beautiful wife, something that they both wanted him to do. And that was hold her in his arms, while putting some sunscreen on. But that was not the only thing that Matt was going to be able to do for his beautiful wife, just as soon as he finishes setting up. Well, getting everything set up for their furry friend. While the beach chair that Matt was carrying was already all set up, Matt has yet to put some water in the bowl; and that was what he was in the midst of doing, as he opened Andy's water bowl. After which, he grabbed the water jug that he brought along so that he could put some in his bowl. Going ahead with doing just that, Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is exactly what he and Gabby need right now; they need to get some quality time with each other, away from the boys so that they can just take it easy with each other. But rather than doing it in bed, they can do it on the beach, while running their hands all over each other and kissing each other in the water (soon). But right now, he has a job to do.

And that would be put some sunscreen on Gabby and stop her from searching from the beach bag to grab it; after all, she was in the midst of crouching down and trying to look through it. "You do realize that I couldn't picked that up for you, right?" Turning her head to look up at Matt, Gabby realized that. "Yeah, that probably would've been easier." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, just smiling at his beautiful wife as he rubbed the top of Andy's head. "Lay down boy, we're good now." Andy agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to lay down in the sand; meanwhile, Gabby stood up and just watched as Matt went ahead and took off his shirt for her. And let's just say that made Gabby smile, because Matt's muscles flexed as he did that; and that was always a turn on...which is something that Matt knows all too well, and it's exactly why he did it in front of Gabby. And now, he was going to acknowledge the fact that she liked what he just did; by taking off his shirt and throwing it to her. "You liked that?" Gabby laughed as Matt asked her whether she liked it, before moving to set it down in their bag; after which, she got up and walked up to the man she loves.

Cuddling up to Matt, Gabby smiled as she moved to wrap her arms around him; at the same time, Matt moved his hands to her arms and smiled due to the fact that this really is exactly what they both want to do right now

Cuddling up to Matt, Gabby smiled as she moved to wrap her arms around him; at the same time, Matt moved his hands to her arms and smiled due to the fact that this really is exactly what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to make sure that they just relax; while also enjoying some quality time with each other, where they can be nothing more than lovers. And at the end of the day, that's what they are first and foremost; they're a couple who love each other more than anything in the entire world, and are committed to a long, happy life together. Yes, they're also in business together, and they're parents together; but none of those things truly matter to them, without the baseline relationship that they have with each other as husband and wife. That's the relationship that matters to them the most, and it's something that they are both well aware of. The fact that they love each other more than anything in the entire world. And that's something that they're showing each other during this hard time.

A hard time that they're going through together, just like they should be as this is a child that they're grieving for together, just like they did the first time around. And taking time to do it, well that's something that Matt and Gabby are both glad that they're doing. And that's something that Matt decided to show Gabby, by bending down and kissing the top of her head; after which, he whispered to her. "I'm glad that we're here at the beach, without the boys. This is something that I feel like we need, and it gives us time outside rather than being stuck in our room, which is where we have a lot of emotions right now." Moving to look up at her loving husband, Gabby agreed with him as she felt the same way; their room has a lot of emotions in it, simply based on the fact that was the place where they conceived the (then) triplets. "I agree." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down so that he could kiss her again. "Do you agree that we should sit down together right now?" Gabby agreed with Matt, as she most definitely did.

"You need to sit down first though, because I want to sit in your lap and cuddle up to you." Matt agreed with Gabby she mentioned that she wants to sit in his lap, as well as cuddle up to him; and the truth was, that was what he wanted as well. Just because they're no longer in their home, that didn't mean that he didn't want to hold her in his arms; he wanted to continue to hold her in his arms right now, because she needs to be held. "And I promise you this, I am not going to stop holding you in my arms; even if we're with family, because I want to do that today. I want to hold you in my arms, and I want to just cuddle up to you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she got close to him; after which, she hugged him again and looked up at the man she loves. Wrapping his arms around Gabby too, Matt smirked as he bent down and then proceeded to kiss her softly. "I love you, and I'm going to sit down for you now; because that's what you both want and need me to do." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling as she let him go this afternoon.

After which, Matt made his way over to the beach chair (which they just finished getting set up for the both of them) and went ahead and sat down; that way, Gabby could come join him and sit in his lap (like she wants to do right now).