Ryuki

Shinji was walking with Miho as the two were going through the street. He looked at her from time to time before he shook his head. "I can't believe that Tezuka would suggest to actually kill," he said as he felt Miho's eyes on him. He closed his eyes as he just took in deep breaths before he looked at her, "I can't kill anyone! Let alone someone that might deserve it!"

    Miho hugged his arm while her head was on his shoulder. "Shinji-kun," she said softly as she just went low and grabbed her hand. "Tezuka's right, not everyone can be saved," she informed him as she then looked up at his face.

    "WHY?!" he exploded while he then looked at Miho. "Why can't everyone be saved?" He asked as he was frustrated and trying very hard to understand.

    Miho was wide eyed when she saw Shinji exploded. He just took in shaky breaths as he just looked away. Miho gently put a hand on his cheek and had him face her. "Because Shinji..." she started, "Because, not everyone is a good person like you are Shinji. Also this is not a perfect world, sometimes their will be consequences even to saving someone."

    Shinji looked at Miho's eyes as he just nodded slowly. He looked down and he just leaned into her touch, he closed his eyes as he gave a small smile to her. He then slowly went towards her as his eyes closed. The two shared a soft and sweet kiss before mirror noise called to them to fight once again. The two turned around before they went to a window and transformed into Ryukj and Femme.

***

    The two Riders came through on Ride-Shooters and they came to a stop. Ryuki and Femme got out as they saw Volcancer eating people. Femme saw Ryuki slowly lowering his head which caused the female rider pulled out her Blancvisor. Femme ran towards the crab monster and slashed at it a few times, she then pulled out a card and inserted it into the visor. "SWORD-VENT!" Femme then got her staff and she twirled it around, she then went to attack the crab. A few slashes hit the Volcancer as sparks came off of the armor, then the monster hit her with its right pincer causing her to slam into a wall.

    Volcancer started to walk towards Femme as she got up with holding her staff out. Then Dragredder's roar came from behind the Crab monster as a fireball hit it. It turned around to see Ryuki with his strike vent in his hand. Ryuki breaths hard as he then slowly stood up straight, he then ran towards Volcancer and even kicked the monster to its chest. Ryuki helped Femme up as he then looked at her, "Are you ok?" he asked.

    "Yeah, are you?" Femme asked as she placed her hand on his chest.

    Ryuki looked down at her hand before he looked at her. He put his hand on hers before nodding, "Let's put Sudo's soul and his monster to rest," he said as the two riders then nodded at eachother. The two then ran towards Volcancer to stop the monster from hurting anyone else.

***

    Kitaoka was in his chair inside his home. He just took in deep breaths while looking at his flip phone, trying to get any word from his police contacts on Asakura's wearabouts. He saw Goro come in and gave him some food. Kitaoka nodded at Goro before taking in a deep sigh. "Sensei," Goro softly spoke.

    "Yes Goro?" Kitaoka asked as he put a napkin in his lap before starting to eat.

    Goro looked down for a brief moment before he looked at his friend. "I know you believe Dectective Sudo's death was your fault," he started.

    Kitoaka stopped eating for a brief moment as he looked at Goro, then his eyes slowly moved down to the food. "That's because it was. Asakura's imprisonment was our fault and now since he became a rider..." he sighed before taking a drink of water. "I couldn't save him because of my danm disease!"